Mice pursues buying policy
- Europe's new pecking order? Berendt, Annelise // Telecommunications - International Edition;Sep98, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p25
Focuses on strategic alliance trends among telecommunication companies in Europe to expand communication networks in the country. Involvement of companies such as Esprit Telecom and Viatel to carve out niche markets in the region; Plans of industry players to give more attention to neglected...
- Intelligent alliances. Segil, Larraine // Executive Excellence;Jul97, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p19
Discusses ways on how to develop a well-planned strategic alliance. Development of an internal strategic analysis as it relates to both tactical and strategic alliances; Process of developing strategy; Distinction between strategic and tactical alliances; Benefits from the strategy.
- A Preliminary Typology of Learning in International Strategic Alliances. Tsang, Eric W. K. // Journal of World Business;Fall99, Vol. 34 Issue 3, p211
The idea of gaining access to sources of know-how located outside of the organization through strategic alliances is increasingly popular. This article examines the issue of learning in strategic alliances. Two different objects of learning are discussed and compared. They are "learning the...
- VERBALTEK/MVION FORM MARKETING ALLIANCE. // Telephone IP News;Dec2000, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p2
Reports on the marketing alliance formed by VerbalTek Inc. and mvion.
- FAULDING ACQUIRES RIGHTS TO PACLITAXEL IN EUROPE. // Worldwide Biotech;Apr2001, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p2
Focuses on the long-term alliance made by Faulding Pharmaceuticals with NaPro Biotherapeutics, Inc. for the marketing and sale of paclitaxel throughout Europe.
- Teaming up for success. Doorley III, Thomas L. // Business Quarterly;Summer93, Vol. 57 Issue 4, p99
Discusses how strategic alliances provide growth and improve competitiveness in corporations. Examples of corporations forming alliances; Advantages and risks.
- The subtle art of learning through alliances. Crossan, Mary M.; Inkpen, Andrew C. // Business Quarterly;Winter95, Vol. 60 Issue 2, p68
Discusses strategic alliances as a way to a company's survival. Learning opportunities for firms; Access of each partner's skills and knowledge; Cases; Partner differences; Relationship between differences and learning; Performance issues. INSET: Research method..
- Partner Links. // Albania Country Review;2009, p69
The article lists the international partner links providing information on countries which includes InternationalAffairs.com, Watson Library Business and Economics Internet Resources, and Center for International Business Studies.
- deals. // Wireless Asia;8/15/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p27
Reports on developments concerning the Asian telecommunication industry as of July 2003. Partnership of Singapore companies LineFusion and Newpalm to launch a Chinese multimedia messaging service; Collaboration of Fujitsu Microelectronics and Motorola Semiconductors Hong Kong to develop a...