Eutelsat's flexible friend
- Eutelsat backs TV satellite development, demonstration of land-mobile data system. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;11/20/1989, Vol. 131 Issue 21, p39
Reports that Europe's Eutelsat has approved in principle the instrumentation of a direct-broadcast television satellite network, and demonstrations of a land-mobile data communications system.
- Eutelsat financing 5 satellites. Farrell, Pia // Hollywood Reporter;7/11/95, Vol. 338 Issue 1, p12
Reports on Paris, France-based Eutelsat's plan to invest for five satellites to go into operation in late 1997. Financing; Application; Competitor.
- Untitled. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/31/93, Vol. 123 Issue 22, p61
Reports on EUTELSAT's Assemblies of Parties' acceptance of the Czech Republic as a member of the organization. Entry of the Slovak Federal Republic as a member in January, 1993.
- More hot birds. Hilton, Kevin // Pro Sound News;May96, Vol. 11 Issue 5, p48
Reports that Eutelsat has received additional funding for its plan to launch three new television satellites.
- Zooming Earnings, Sales Drive Eutelsat Expansion. Taverna, Michael A. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;1/29/2001, Vol. 154 Issue 5, p40
Reports on expansion plans of Eutelsat in the wake of rising sales and earnings. Sales growth in 2000; Expansion of satellite fleet and ground support network; Primary focus on broadband applications.
- Skyplex on Eutelsat. // TVB Europe;Oct99, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p68
Provides information on Eutelsat's satellite on-board multiplex facility called Skyplex. Key features of the Skyplex; Advantage of the Skyplex.
- Eutelsat approves privatization plan. Taverna, Michael A. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;5/24/1999, Vol. 150 Issue 21, p62
Reports on Eutelsat's approval of a privatization plan to spin-off the company's commercial activities in Europe, into a new company by 2000. Management of the proposed company; Importance of the move to Eutelsat's bid to form partnerships; Telecommunication services provided by Eutelsat...
- Eutelsat growth continues. Macrae, Duncan // Interavia Business & Technology;Aug94, Vol. 49 Issue 581, p48
Reports on the financial performance of Eutelsat for 1993. Operating income; Expenditure; Financing charges; Distribution of surplus to signatories; Total long-term debt; Debt/equity ratio; Business services.
- Microcontroller drives DSEC motors. Laissoub, Charaf // EDN Europe;Feb2011, Vol. 58 Issue 2, p16
The article offers information on the digital-satellite-equipment-control (DESC) motors from Eutelsat SA.