Dome team to get set for marketing drive
- NMEC hires LTB business head Jones. // Marketing Week;7/2/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 18, p5
Reports that Helen Jones was hired by the New Millennium Experience Company (NMEC) to take charge of its sponsorship liaison team. Background information on Jones; When Jones will join NMEC; Insight on Jones' duties at NMEC; Statement issued by a NMEC spokesman.
- Just what the doctor ordered. Simms, Jane // Director (00123242);Feb2001, Vol. 54 Issue 7, p54
Features David James, chairman of New Millennium Experience Co. and points out his role as an accounting officer of the company; Description on how he establish rapport with employees; His career background; His significant contribution to the Dome.
- NMEC uses events for a recruitment forum. Goddard, Charlotte // Marketing Event;Mar1999, p7
Focuses on the decision of New Millennium Experience Co. to use exhibitions as a means to recruit production staff for the Dome's Millennium Show. Products to be exhibited by the company at Nexus Media's show; Visitors attracted by the show.
- Job reshuffle at Dome as Donovan goes. // Marketing Event;Jun99, p8
Reports that the New Millennium Experience Co. has placed the sponsorship responsibility to Patrick Donovan, its general manager of sponsorship as Kevin Johnson, its commercial director resigns. Transfer of Johnson to sports marketing agency Advantage; Amount of sponsorship revenue generated by...
- Curses! Sholto reveals all about his posh past to the readers of Hello! // Campaign;03/06/98, Issue 10, p56
Profiles Sholto Douglas-Home, British Telecom's head of advertising. Background information on Douglas-Home; Detailed information on his family life.
- Reuters extends Kalends chief's responsibilities. // Marketing (00253650);11/29/2001, p3
Reports the appointment of Sholto Douglas-Home as director of the global marketing communications channels of Reuters company. Responsibilities of Douglas-Home; Career background of Douglas-Home; Details on the reorganization of Reuters.
- Ex-Dome man to join Reuters. White, Sara // Marketing Event;Feb2001, p7
Provides information on the appointment of Sholto Douglas-Home as chief marketing officer of Kalends, interactive venture of Reuters company. Professional background; Details on the interactive consumer information services company; Plan to design a marketing strategy for its web site.
- Douglas-Home to join Reuters Web spin-off. Barrett, Lucy // Marketing Week;1/11/2001, Vol. 23 Issue 49, p7
Reports on the appointment of Sholto Douglas-Home as marketing director of Reuters' Internet venture Kalends. Douglas-Home's previous role as director of marketing and communications for the Millennium Dome; Areas to be covered by the Kalends business-to-business service; Douglas-Home's...
- Reuters chief to switch to Hays. // Marketing (00253650);1/23/2008, p3
The article reports on the resignation of Sholto Douglas-Home as global marketing chief of Reuters Ltd. He is leaving after seven years to join Hays Recruitment as group marketing director. It is noted that Douglas-Home joined Reuters as chief marketing officer for its interactive venture...