Ford models in Berlin
- Ford sees the light. // Automotive News;4/18/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5547, p12
Opinion. Comments on Ford Motor Co.'s decision to target the older people market. Purchasing power of older people.
- Car and truck marketing tied. Connelly, Mary // Automotive News;10/9/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5627, p3
Reports that Ford Motor Co.'s Ford Division will institute a brand management organization that markets vehicles by segment and severs the distinction between cars and trucks. Grouping of Ford Division's 15 vehicle lines into five segments; Joint marketing of cars and trucks; Advantages of...
- Ford orders dealers to look sharp on delivery day. Connelly, Mary // Automotive News;10/16/1995, Vol. 70 Issue 5628, p4
Reports on Ford Motor Co.'s pressure on its dealers to improve customer satisfaction by focusing on vehicle delivery. Criteria imposed on dealers; Goal of seizing on vehicle delivery to increase owner loyalty; Importance of customer handling at delivery.
- Ford lures teens. Jackson, Kathy // Automotive News;4/26/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5496, p9
Reports on Ford Motor Co.'s targeting of younger buyers ride-and-drive programs in high schools. Use of vehicles which may interest students into buying; Testing at racer Bob Bondurant's driving school in Phoenix, Arizona; Establishment of a National Youth Council; Advertising campaigns.
- Test signs. // Automotive News;5/10/1993, Vol. 67 Issue 5498, p6
Presents a photograph of different Ford Lincon-Mercury signage used by dealers since 1960. Plan to modify the standard sign; Employee's suggestion to emphasize Lincoln over Mercury.
- Ford rethinks Indy, Utah. Connelly, Mary // Automotive News;9/15/1997, Vol. 71 Issue 5731, p1
States that Ford Motor Co. is planning to buy out high-volume dealers in Indianapolis, Minnesota to create a network of superstores.
- Ford city car to hit Europe in '96 or '97. Jackson, Kathy // Automotive News;6/6/1994, Vol. 68 Issue 5555, p8
Reports on Ford Motor Co.'s plan to produce a stylish minicar in Europe. Inclusion under the Sub B category; Schedule of marketing; Popularity of small cars in Europe; Alex Trotman as chairman of Ford Motor; David Price as director of product development.
- Spies, sans trenchcoats, invade shows. Sorge, Marjorie // Ward's Auto World;Jan94, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p26
Reports on efforts of automobile company spies to uncover preferences of Generation X car buyers in the United States. Collection of data for re-dos of vehicles; Buyer perception on interiors and powertrains; Ford Motor Co.'s plans to use an android in vehicle comfort research. INSET:...
- Welcome home, LM. // Automotive News;11/18/2002, Vol. 77 Issue 6012, p12
Reports that the marketing team of car brands, Lincoln and Mercury of Ford Motor Co. has moved to Dearborn, Michigan from California.