Company cars put to the test
- Horse show organiser rethinks London event. Reynolds, Emma // Event;Jan2003, p6
Reports that Business Media (BM) is reviewing plans for a proposed horse event at Earls Court in London, England in June 2003 following a dispute with exhibitors at its regional Horse & Pony World show in November 2002. Overview of the event; Allegations against BM; Comments from BM director...
- Equine retailers alliance launches new video promotional program. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;6/12/95 - 6/19/95, Vol. 6 Issue 29, p12
Reports that the Equine Retailer and Alliance, a non-profit trade association of equine retailers, has contracted with Business Media to produce video programming aimed at promoting the equine industry. Overall message that riding is family oriented, affordable, accessible and fun.
- Clear view on the way to NEC. // Information World Review;Feb2005, Issue 210, p8
Interviews Nigel Clear, director of the Library + Information Show, about the planned relocation of the exhibition venue in Birmingham, England. Reason behind the decision; Benefit of the acquisition of the show by VNU Business Media Europe; Theme of the event.
- Quick picks. Mulhern, Charlotte // Entrepreneur;Aug1998, Vol. 26 Issue 8, p38
Provides information on the Business Media Registry, and Melitta North America Incorporated in Clearwater, Florida. Type of services provided by Business Media; Amount of money one has to pay to be listed in the company's referral database; Information on the search for the 1998 Melitta Bentz...
- Dutch firm VNU snaps up Imark in _GCP_11m deal. Fletcher, Mike // Marketing Event;Sep2001, p5
Focuses on the sale of Imark Communications Europe to Dutch publisher VNU Business Media Europe. Cost of the acquisition; Benefits of the acquisition to both companies.
- VNU UK's Leading-Edge E-Strategies. Joukhadar, Kristina // Circulation Management;Jun2004, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p43
Discusses the initiatives in electronic publications and digital circulation strategies used by VNU Business Media Europe to expand the brand. Electronic assets utilized to increase advertising revenues in the B-to-B market; Method used to convert the controlled circulation requester lists into...
- New Scots daily business paper seeks advertising agency. // Marketing Week;4/6/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 10, pN14
Reports on the search for a creative agency by Business Media Ventures company for a daily business newspaper to be launched in Scotland in 2001. Support for the newspaper by Swedish firm The Bonnier Group; Target readers; Target circulation; Names of executives involved.
- Major Web initiative for entertainment technology. // TVB Europe;Nov2000, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p29
Announces the launch of Entertainment Technology Network, a major Web initiative of TVBEurope publishers Business Media/eBusiness Media in association with United Entertainment Media, Inc. Mission of the site; Properties that will develop and support the site in the United States and Europe.
- Wyndeham wins IT title from Fairfax Business. // Printing World;2/5/2004, Vol. 285 Issue 5, p18
Reports on the awarding of a contract to British print group Wyndeham Press Group that will enable the company to print the information technology magazine "Managing Information Strategies" by Business Media. Corporate profile on the printing company; Terms of the contract; Consideration for...