Nescafe pulls out of Carnival
- I will not be attending the Notting Hill carnival this year. There is no substance to the event,... Howe, Darcus // New Statesman;08/07/98, Vol. 127 Issue 4396, p23
Comments on the decision of Nestle company to cancel its sponsorship of the 1998 Notting Hill Carnival which is celebrated on the August Bank Holiday in Great Britain. Effects of the decision of Nestle; Statistical information representing the cash deal with Nestle for the carnival.
- Nestle blow for Notting Hill Carnival. Wilkinson, Amanda // Marketing Week;7/9/1998, Vol. 21 Issue 19, p7
Reports that because of risks associated with handing out hot coffee to revellers of Europe's Notting Hill Carnival, Nestle company has abandoned talks of replacing Coca-Cola company's Lilt beverage with its Nescafe brand as title sponsor. Impact the withdrawal will have on the Carnival; Number...
- Nestle's sales decrease despite 13 new offerings. H.S.M. // Beverage Industry;Jun94, Vol. 85 Issue 6, p40
Presents a corporate profile on Nestle Beverage Company. Sales from 1992 to 1993; Marketing schemes; Market share; Advertising promotions.
- Nestle moves into bulk market. // Candy Industry;Sep95, Vol. 160 Issue 9, p18
Reports on the introduction of Nestle Bulk, Nestle Chocolate and Confections' first foray into the growing bulk confectionery market. Triple-digit growth rate in the market; Products included in the Nestle Bulk program.
- Nestle close to Peruvian purchase. // Candy Industry;Nov96, Vol. 161 Issue 11, p9
Reports on developments in the plans of Switzerland-based Nestle to purchase Peru's largest ice cream and confectionery company D'Onofrio. Non-disclosure of the details of negotiations.
- Nestle Brazil moves powdered production. // Candy Industry;Feb97, Vol. 162 Issue 2, p11
Reports on Nestle's plan to move its powdered chocolate production from Cacapava, Sao Paolo, Brazil to Itabuna, Bahia. Rationale behind the move; Cost of the move.
- Nestle scores victory in Polish factory bid. // Candy Industry;Nov93, Vol. 158 Issue 11, p13
Reports on Nestle's victory over E.D.& F Man in the bid to form a joint venture with Goplana, Poland's state-owned chocolate factory. Nestle's potential ownership stake at the factory.
- Cuddled up. // NZ Marketing Magazine;Sep97, Vol. 16 Issue 8, following p6
Focuses on the reorganization of Nestle Corp.'s sales and marketing division. Separation of the division into two business units; Creation of greater product focus and expertise in product categories; Ensuring of better alignment with trade customers; Appointment of Jim Johnston as general...
- Nestle spends ?10M on coffee. // Food Manufacture;Feb98, Vol. 73 Issue 2, p43
Focuses on the company Nestle. Amount of money spent by Nestle on its Nescafe coffee brands; Information on what the money was spend on; Comments from Mike Nixon, production manager of Nestle.