The Lost Frontier
- Post Information. // Soldiers;Jan2005, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p16
Presents a directory of active domestic and overseas military installations of the U.S. Army.
- Army agrees to sell old Defense Depot to Ogden for discounted price. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;05/04/98, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p9
Reports that the US Army has agreed to let the city of Ogden, Utah purchase the Defense Depot Ogden at a discounted price. Method in which Ogden can acquire the depot property; Next phase of the approval process; Amount of money being offered by Ogden to purchase the depot property.
- United States Army Forts and Military Bases. // Monkeyshines on America;Sep2003 U.S. Military Army, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p27
Presents information on U.S. Army forts and military bases in the country.
- Post information. // Soldiers;Jan99, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p17
Presents post information on United States Army installations in the US and around the world. Includes the Anniston Army Depot in Alabama; Fort Leavenworth in Kansas; 80th Area Support Group in Chievres, Belgium; Camp Garry Owen in Korea; Army National Guard installation at Camp Robinson in...
- White Sands Missile Range. // Army Magazine;Dec2002, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p34
Reports on the U.S. Army Department's White Sands Missile Range (WSMR) facility in the south central part of New Mexico. Role of the facility in the defense acquisition process by providing various services to acquisition programs of all U.S. military branches; Description of the land area...
- 78th Signal Battalion begins major upgrade in Japan. Whitehead, Tony // Army Communicator;Summer98, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p46
Reports on the upgrading of Honshu network to support the United States Army Japan/17th Area Support Group warfighting operations in Camp Zama, Japan. Purpose of the objective network architecture; Use of fiber-optic cable installed by the Japanese government.
- Environmentally sustainable operations. Revilla, Victoria; Prisco, Philip E. // Army Logistician;Nov/Dec99, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p15
Discusses how the United States Army is beefing up its efforts to maintain environmentally sustainable operations at military installations. Increase of environmental staff and funding for environmental projects; Launch of program to establish Hazardous Materials Management centers in...
- U.S. ARMY POSTS & INSTALLATIONS. // Army Magazine;Oct2003, Vol. 53 Issue 10, p257
Features posts and installations primarily supporting the active U.S. Army in the continental U.S., Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico. Aberdeen Proving Ground in Maryland; Fort Benning in Georgia; Fort Knox in Kentucky; Pueblo Chemical Depot; Schofield Barracks; Major reserves component training...
- U.S. ARMY POSTS AND INSTALLATIONS. // Army Magazine;Oct2001, Vol. 51 Issue 10, p235
Focuses on the posts and installations primarily supporting the active Army in the continental United States, Hawaii, Alaska and Puerto Rico. Exclusion of ammunition plants and installations in caretaker or inactive status; Strength figures included; Basis of the data provided.