Ammo troops bring the fight to the front for wartime use
- Special Mission, Special Post. // Soldiers;Jun2001, Vol. 56 Issue 6, p44
Focuses on the Combat Equipment Battalion-Hythe, a watercraft maintenance facility in England. Role of the facility during World War II; Watercraft structural works done at Hythe; Function of the preservation section of the facility; Administration of the facility.
- Reunions. // Air Power History;Spring2016, Vol. 63 Issue 1, p60
No abstract available.
- Dirt Fields Feed War. Wall, Robert // Aviation Week & Space Technology;3/24/2003, Vol. 158 Issue 12, p30
To facilitate the push of ground forces into Iraq and satisfy their massive resupply needs, the U.S. Marine Corps has built an impromptu airfield near the border with Iraq as a temporary base for KC-130 transports and a dozen or more attack and support helicopters. There are tentative plans to...
- The Complete PMCS. // PS: Preventive Maintenance Monthly;Jan99, Issue 554, p1
Cites some important items not mentioned in a preventive maintenance checklist that should be checked by soldiers assigned to combat support units and all soldiers with unit maintenance and supply duties. Loose or missing bolts, nuts or screws; Cracked or rusted welds; Frayed wiring, loose or...
- Correction. // World War II;Apr/May2008, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p9
A correction to the article concerning a bomb group to which the 23rd Bomb Squadron belongs which was published in the March 2008 issue is presented.
- RIP, Midnight. // Westchester County Business Journal;5/18/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 20, p49
The article presents an obituary for Midnight, a black Labrador retriever who served seven years with the New York City Bomb Squad.
- Meet the bomb squad. // Burnet Bulletin (Texas);10/18/2006, Vol. 134 Issue 42, p7A
A photograph of representatives from the Austin Police Department's Bomb Squad in Texas, is presented.
- WEEK IN REVIEW. // Missoula Independent;7/28/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 30, p6
The article offers news briefs in Missoula, Montana from July 20-26, 2011 including the detonation of a suspicious box by the Missoula bomb squad, complaints by residents about the spray-painting of cars and mailboxes, and the City Council's vote to support the purchase of a 32-acre parcel next...
- O'Fallon to buy new police dog. Flinchpaugh, Brian // Wentzville Journal;9/26/2012, Vol. 50 Issue 39, pA3
The article informs that the police department of the city O'Fallon, Missouri will buy a police dog trained in bomb detection.