Muni Yields Rise 5 to 7 Basis Points; $850M of New Issues Come to Market
- Muni Prices Strengthen; New Issues Hit Screens. Weitzman, Aaron; Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;4/15/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34292, p1
Prices of top-rated municipal bonds were stronger, according to traders, as yields on some maturities were off by as much as two basis points on the intermediate and long ends.
- Muni Traders Look to New Sales. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;3/24/2015, p21
The article offers an update on municipal bond sales in the U.S. as of March 24, 2015. Data provided shows the prices of Treasury notes, the yield on the 10-year benchmark municipal general obligation (GO) bond and yield on 30-year GO bond in the secondary market. Among the expected bonds to...
- Muni Prices Rise Amid Supply Surge. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;2/26/2015, p1
Prices of top-rated municipal bonds were stronger at mid-session, traders said, with yields on some maturities down by as much as three basis points.
- Muni Prices End Weaker as New Deals Sell. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;4/8/4015, p1
Prices of top-rated municipal bonds finished lower on Tuesday, according to traders, with yields on some maturities closing up by one basis point. Meanwhile in the primary, several new offerings came to market, the first of the week's new issue slate to hit the screens.
- Munis Steady; $8.7B New Supply Set for Next Week. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;4/20/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34294, p1
Prices of top-rated municipal bonds were unchanged at mid-session, traders said, as the market looks ahead to an almost $9 billion slate of new bonds for next week, topped off by several big deals from Far West issuers.
- Munis End Mixed Ahead of More Supply. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron; Shields, Yvette; Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;4/21/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34295, p1
Prices of top-rated municipal bonds finished mixed on Monday, according to traders, with weakness seen in longer-dated maturities. Trading was subdued ahead of the week's almost $9 billion of new supply.
- Muni Prices Strengthen as Traders Look Ahead to $7.78B Slate. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;8/3/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34353, p1
Prices of top-shelf municipal bonds were higher across the board at mid-session, traders said, as the market once again awaits hefty upcoming new issuance.
- Treasury to Raise $58.2B With a $72B Refunding. // Bond Buyer;11/4/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33411, p2
The article reports on the Treasury Department in the U.S. will raise 58. 2 billion U.S. dollars with its quarterly refunding.
- Market Looks to LCRA, D.C. Deals. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;6/5/2015, Issue 34320, p1
The municipal bond market will be waiting for Thursday's pricing of the District of Columbia's $534 million of general obligation bonds and the sale of the Lower Colorado River Authority, Texas' $231 million of revenue refunding bonds in the primary market.