Denver Selling $349 Million for Convention Center Hotel
- XL Capital Still Painted as Newcomers, With Yields to Match. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;11/12/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31760, p22
Reports on the rating of insurer XL Capital Assurance in the U.S. Bonds issued by the company; Products offered.
- FGIC, XLCA Vow to Stand Behind Policies Written for Jefferson Co.'s Sewer Debt. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;4/11/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32855, p6
The article reports on the decision of Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. (FGIC) and XL Capital Assurance Inc. (XLCA) to defend their $3.2 billions sewer debt troubled with auction-and-variable interest rates in Jefferson County, Alabama. The insurers warn the providers that they will pay the...
- CLARIFICATION. // Asset Securitization Report;8/18/2008, Vol. 8 Issue 33, p6
A correction to the article misstating the name of bond issuer XL Capital Assurance Inc. published in the July 28, 2008 issue is presented.
- XL Capital Gets VP For Consumer ABS. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;11/8/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31261, p6
Reports on appointment of Deborah Murnin as vice president of consumer asset-backed finance in XL Capital Assurance Inc. Educational and career background of Murnin; Job responsibilities.
- XLCA Records a Net Loss for Second-Quarter Earnings. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;8/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31452, p38
Reports the net loss of XL Capital Assurance in New York. Effect on the increased expenses of the company; Total loss of investments; Maintenance of employee base.
- Guarantor XL Capital Assurance Posts $1.09 Million Loss for Third Quarter. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;11/19/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31516, p36
Reports that New York-based financial guarantor XL Capital Assurance Inc. has disclosed a net loss of 1.09 million dollars for the third quarter of the fiscal year 2002 as of November 13, 2002. Comparison of the net loss of the company with that during the corresponding period in 2001;...
- New Guarantor XLCA Gets Ready to Compete in the Primary Market. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;7/26/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31189, p7
Focuses on the business status of XL Capital Assurance Inc. (XLCA), a public finance guarantor in the United States. Preparations undertaken by XLCA for its municipal bond deals; Stability of the company in the business market; Bond insurance provided by XLCA for Long Island Power Authority.
- Randazzo Moves Forward as Head of Public Finance at XLCA. Walker, Susanne // Bond Buyer;11/18/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31764, p6
Reports on the promotion of Thomas Randazzo as head of public finance at XL Capital Assurance in New York. Completion of deals in the primary market; Experiences in the financial guarantee industry; Net income of the company.
- XL Capital Reports Katrina Exposure. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;9/6/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32211, p2
Announces the gross par exposure to public finance credits by XL Capital Assurance Inc. on counties affected by Hurricane Katrina. Source of funds of the company for its reinsurance operation; Amount of reinsured transactions by the company in the affected areas; Failure of the company to know...