Treasury 4-Weeks To Pay Down $9.001B
- Treasury to Raise $9B With Weekly T-Bills. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/29/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32826, p38
The article reports on the move of the U.S. Department of Treasury to leverage $8.999 billion of new cash. According to the author, the new cash will be auctioned weekly for 91-day and 1820-day as discount bills for $47 billion with a refund of $38.0001 billion during maturation period of the...
- Treasury to Offer $24B 91-Days, $26B 182-Days. // Bond Buyer;12/1/2014, Issue 34218, p1
The Treasury Department said Wednesday it will auction $24 billion 91-day bills and $26 billion 182-day discount bills Monday.
- Treasury 7-Year Notes Go at 1.960% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;12/1/2014, Issue 34218, p1
The Treasury Department auctioned $29 billion of seven-year notes, with a 1 7/8% coupon, a 1.960% high yield, a price of 99.446691.
- Treasury 4-Weeks Auctioned at 0.060% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;11/26/2014, Issue 34217, p1
The Treasury Department Tuesday auctioned $40 billion of four-week bills at a 0.060% high yield, a price of 99.995333.
- Treasury 2-Year Floaters Auctioned with High Margin of 0.068%. // Bond Buyer;11/26/2014, Issue 34217, p1
The Treasury Department Tuesday auctioned $13 billion of one-year 11-month floating rate notes with a high discount margin of 0.068%, at a 0.053% spread, a price of par.
- Treasury 5-Year Notes Go at 1.595% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;11/26/2014, Issue 34217, p1
The Treasury Department auctioned $35 billion of five-year notes, with a 1 1/2% coupon, a 1.595% high yield, a price of 99.545394.
- Treasury 10-Year Notes Go at 2.000% High Yield. // Bondbuyer.com;2/11/2015, p19
The article presents information on the U.S. Treasury Department's auction of 24 billion dollars worth of 10-year notes including its bid-to-cover ratio, median yield, and low yield.
- Treasury to Sell $40B 4-Week Bills. // Bond Buyer;9/23/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34182, p1
The Treasury Department said Monday it will sell $40 billion of four-week discount bills Tuesday.
- Treasury to Offer $26B 91-Days, $26B 182-Days. // Bondbuyer.com;2/12/2015, p21
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has announced its sale of 91-day bills and 182-day discount bills on February 17, 2015.