Treasury 4-Weeks To Pay Down $9.001B
- Treasury to Raise $9B With Weekly T-Bills. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;2/29/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32826, p38
The article reports on the move of the U.S. Department of Treasury to leverage $8.999 billion of new cash. According to the author, the new cash will be auctioned weekly for 91-day and 1820-day as discount bills for $47 billion with a refund of $38.0001 billion during maturation period of the...
- Treasury to Offer $24B 91-Days, $26B 182-Days. // Bond Buyer;12/1/2014, Issue 34218, p1
The Treasury Department said Wednesday it will auction $24 billion 91-day bills and $26 billion 182-day discount bills Monday.
- Treasury 2-Year Floaters Auctioned with High Margin of 0.068%. // Bond Buyer;11/26/2014, Issue 34217, p1
The Treasury Department Tuesday auctioned $13 billion of one-year 11-month floating rate notes with a high discount margin of 0.068%, at a 0.053% spread, a price of par.
- Treasury 5-Year Notes Go at 1.595% High Yield. // Bond Buyer;11/26/2014, Issue 34217, p1
The Treasury Department auctioned $35 billion of five-year notes, with a 1 1/2% coupon, a 1.595% high yield, a price of 99.545394.
- Treasury to Sell $40B 4-Week Bills. // Bond Buyer;9/23/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34182, p1
The Treasury Department said Monday it will sell $40 billion of four-week discount bills Tuesday.
- Treasury to Offer $26B 91-Days, $26B 182-Days. // Bondbuyer.com;2/12/2015, p21
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has announced its sale of 91-day bills and 182-day discount bills on February 17, 2015.
- Treasury Year Bills Go at 0.250% High Rate. // Bondbuyer.com;1/06/2014, p20
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned off 364-day Treasury bills worth a total of 25 billion dollars.
- Treasury to Sell $40B 4-Week Bills. // Bondbuyer.com;3/23/2015, p21
The article reports on four-week discount bills to be sold by the U.S. Treasury Department in March 2015.
- Weekly T-Bills Go at 0.005%, 0.115% High Rates. // Bond Buyer;9/22/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34381, p1
Tender rates for the Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills were lower, as the three-months incurred a 0.005% high rate, down from 0.055% the prior week, and the six-months incurred a 0.115% high rate, down from 0.260% the week before.