N.Y. Fed: BCI Soars To Record in June
- Consumer, business confidence improves. // Hungary A.M.;11/26/2013, p5
The article reports improved business confidence index, particularly in the industrial sector, citing GKI-Erste combined consumer-business confidence index rising to -6.1 points in November 2013 from -9.3 in October 2013.
- Bulgaria's business climate indicator down in Oct. // Regional Today;10/30/2014, p3
The article reports drop in the Bulgaria's economic indicators as result of decrease in expectations among the country's industrial entrepreneurs.
- Confidence rises globally, but takes a dive in North America. Inklebarger, Timothy // Pensions & Investments;7/12/2010, Vol. 38 Issue 14, p10
The article reports on an increase in global investor confidence as indicated by the State Street Global Markets' Investor Confidence Index which rose 1.3 points in June 2010 to 89.7, and a drop in North American investor confidence which fell 6.3 points to 92.2 in June 2010.
- Economic optimism fades among small businesses. // Buffalo Law Journal;7/19/2010, Vol. 82 Issue 57, p14
The article reports that the National Federation of Independent Business' monthly index declined by 3.2 points to 89 in June 2010, signifying that small business owners have become less optimistic about the economic and their prospects for sales in the U.S.
- GLOBAL BUSINESS CONFIDENCE PLATEAUS. Balbi, Amanda // Strategic Finance;Sep2015, Vol. 97 Issue 9, p10
The article reports on the findings of the Global Economic Conditions Survey from the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and Institute of Management Accountants (IMA) as of September 2015, discussing the level of uncertainty in the global business market.
- German sentiment cools off. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;10/27/2015, pA02
The article reports on the decline of business confidence in Germany according to Ifo Business survey in October 2015.
- Business confidence still high. // BRW;1/20/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p96
Reports on business confidence in Australia in 2004.
- June NAPM-NY BCI Jumps to 394.5. // Bond Buyer;7/3/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32415, p6
The article reports the increase in the National Association of Purchasing Management-New York's business conditions index to 394.5 in June 2006 from 388.6 in May.
- Philadelphia Fed Index Negative 5.7 in Dec. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;12/21/2007, Vol. 362 Issue 32779, p2
The article reports on the decrease of general business conditions index in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. The "Report on Business" reveals that the general business conditions index decreased to negative 5.7 in December 2007 from positive 8.2 in November of the same year. Accordingly, such...