Kentucky Selects Team for $450 Million of Issuance Planned for Fiscal '04
- Kentucky deal waves 5% `magic wand' in front of supply-starved investors. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;05/14/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30393, p9
Focuses on Kentucky State Property & Buildings Commission's issuance of $49 million of revenue and refunding bonds. Lead managers; Bond ratings; Steady retail demand for the bond issue; Bond yields.
- Kentucky Buildings Agency Sells $300M, With Plenty on the Way. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;9/23/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31725, p3
Reports on the marketing of bonds by the Kentucky State Property and Buildings Commission. Issuance of appropriation-backed debt; Generation of funds for Kentucky Economic Development Finance Authority; Assessment of the state spending plan.
- Kentucky Deal Jumps To $382M Low Interest Rates Spur Refunding Hike. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/22/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31805, p1
Reports on the planned deal in the appropriation-backed debt of the Kentucky State Property and Buildings Commission. Risk in low interest rates; Refund of bonds; Targeted savings from the deal.
- Munis Mixed; BATA Sells $1.3 Billion of BABs. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/29/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33208, p1
The article reports on the performance of municipal bonds in the U.S. It highlights the selling of 1.3 billion dollars of taxable Build America Bonds (BABs) by the Bay Area Toll Authority, which would mature in 2049. Citi has set a 569 million of bonds for the California Health Facilities...
- Kentucky Agency's Sale Latest in State's $2B Authorization. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;8/24/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32203, p3
Reports that the Kentucky State Property and Buildings Commission is finishing up the sale of about $230 million of bonds. Role of Peck Shaffer & Williams as the bond counsel in the deal; Use of the proceeds to fund several capital projects; Sale of appropriation-backed debt through several...
- KENTUCKY S&P Positive on State. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;2/26/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33070, p9
The article reports on the affirmation made by Standard & Poor's Corp. to its AA-minus issuer credit rating on Kentucky and said the state's outlook is positive. It also affirmed its A-plus rating and positive outlook on the Kentucky State Property and Building Commission's lease-backed debt....
- Kentucky Buildings Agency to Complete $200 Million Sale Today. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;4/29/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32867, p20
The article reports on the completion of the sale of at least $200 million bonds in Kentucky. The bonds are being sold through the Kentucky State Property and Buildings Commission and are expected to attract more buyers because of the rarity of the state's paper in the bond market. Proceeds from...
- Kentucky Agency Dealing BABs. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;10/28/2009, Vol. 370 Issue 33207, p4
The article reports on the move of the Kentucky State Property and Buildings Commission to deal 383.3 million dollars of new-money lease revenue bonds which is expected to sell as taxable Build America Bonds (BABs) in the U.S. It states that the proceeds of the bonds will be used to fund...
- San Francisco: Audit Won't Affect Debt's Tax-Exempt Status. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;6/24/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31414, p6
Reports the impact of general obligation bond on tax exempt status of municipal debt in San Francisco, California. Use of bond money for district projects; Contribution of the Financial Guaranty Insurance Co. on the bond insurance; Views of district officials on the issue.