- After Rough Year, Retail Returns. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;1/11/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33646, p1
The article reports that retail investors who were cheated in 2011 after investing in municipal bonds have come back in 2012. New York City-based BlackRock Inc. managing director and portfolio manager Peter Hayes states that retail investors have returned to buying which creates a positive...
- Oklahoma Water Board's $143M Sale Draws Healthy Interest. WATTS, JIM // Bond Buyer;3/24/2011, Vol. 375 Issue 33488, p7
The article focuses on the Oklahoma Water Resources Board's negotiated 142.9 million-dollar revenue bond sale on March 22 and 23, 2011 which drew the interest of retail and institutional investors alike.
- Massachusetts Treasurer Cites Rating Boost, Disclosure Moves. Burton, Paul // Bondbuyer.com;8/8/2014, p18
The article discusses the performance of Massachusetts treasurer Steve Grossman who cited disclosure initiatives like an online checkbook, a rolling general obligation bond offering for smaller, retail investors and a replenished rainy-day fund that ranks high nationally as his term winds down....
- Buyers in Need of Education. Saskal, Rich // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/8/2010, Vol. 76 Issue 37, p9
The article focuses on the need of investors to be educated on municipal bond market under Build America Bond (BAB) program. Taxable investors as well as sophisticated tax-exempt investors say they need to explore an environment from the removal of bong insurers. It notes that BAB program has...
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p34
Presents statistical information of municipal market general obligation yields as of November 14, 2001. List of market indicators; Estimation of municipal market data in different years.
- Looking Back a Year Later. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/10/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31468, p1
Explores the recovery of the municipal bond market a year after the September 11 terrorist attacks in the U.S. Closure of the capital markets after the incident; Impact of the attacks on the functions of the market; Emphasis on defining the responsibilities in bond contracts.
- Municipal Market Yields. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31322, p36
Presents market statistics related to municipal market yields of the U.S. as of February 11, 2002. Basis point change in the period from February 1 to 8, 2002.
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31322, p39
Presents market statistics related to municipal bond prices of the U.S. capital market as of February 11, 2002. Credit ratings of different bonds; Dollar bid of different bonds.
- Market statistics. Lulkovich, Joan // Bond Buyer;09/05/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30224, p36
Presents charts and graphs reflecting capital market data in the United States as of September 5, 1997. Includes market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; State and local government series rates.