MSRB: Phase In Real-Time?
- MSRB Notice Due Out On Fair Pricing. Hume, Lynn // Bond Buyer;5/14/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31635, p1
Concerned about pricing disparities in the U.S. municipal securities market, the Municipal Securities Rulemaking Board is preparing to issue a notice that interprets its fair-pricing rules and solicits comments on new guidance for complying with those in transactions when there is a lack of...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/25/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31351, p36
Presents several charts depicting bond market in the U.S. Details on the municipal market yields; Prices of securities; Volume of bonds to be offered at competitive bidding.
- Tuesday's Data. // Bond Buyer;9/6/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32460, p2
The article presents several data concerning the prices of government securities and the municipal bond index in the U.S. It also showed the percent yields of the government securities and its status. It also offers information on negotiated government securities as of September 6, 2006 and the...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/3/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31897, p41
Presents statistics pertaining to the municipal bond market in the United States as of June 3, 2004. Market indicators; short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Visible supply declines; New-issue balances; One-year note index; Reoffering...
- Munis Unchanged in Modest Trading; Greenspan Remarks Affect Treasuries. Chesla, Nicholas; Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;6/9/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31901, p2
Reports on the trading performance of municipal bonds in the U.S. as of June 8, 2004. Level of trading activities in the municipal bond market; Impact of the cautionary comments from the Federal Reserve Board on the trading of municipal bonds; Details on bond prices.
- Market Post: Market Slows Amid Friday Deal Drought. Flynn, Hillary; Bonello, Maria // Bond Buyer;3/31/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34084, p1
The article reports that values of municipal bonds were steady across the curve as trading slowed with no big deals in the market in the U.S. It states that muni yields were unchanged even as Treasuries softened, with 30-year and 10-year Treasury yields slipping one basis point each to 3.53...
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;3/31/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33089, p24
Several charts are presented related to financial services industry in the U.S., including securities prices, municipal market data general obligation bond yields and municipal bond index.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;6/11/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31903, p36
Provides information on market statistics related to bond buyers in the United States. Market indicators; Securities Prices; Short-term tax-exempt yields; Visible supply declines; Municipal bond prices.
- Tuesday's Data. // Bond Buyer;11/16/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32260, p2
Presents a chart depicting municipal bond indexes in the U.S.