Quest for quality
- Untitled. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/2004, Issue 5413, p5
Reports on the plans of fitted furniture firm Hammonds to double the shopfloor presence of its contemporary semi-fitted Cosa brand up to early 2005.
- Sales edge forward at fitted furniture firm. // Cabinet Maker;12/6/2013, Issue 5864, p8
The article reports on the Â£58.9 million increase of pre-tax profits of the Leicestershire-based furniture company Hammonds Furniture Ltd. for 2013 as compared last year.
- Top score for bedroom range. // Cabinet Maker;4/23/2004, Issue 5385, p4
Reports on the license for Hammonds Furniture to use England football team branding on the Chillzone children's bedroom furniture in England. Investment on the popularity of the sports; Range of home furniture.
- Back to its roots. // Cabinet Maker;10/21/2005, Issue 5461, p4
Presents a photograph indicating the opening of a new out-of-town store of Hammonds Furniture in Warwickshire, England.
- A PERFECT FIT. Jack, Simon // Motor Transport;1/15/2004, p16
Focuses on the logistics/distribution operation of Hammonds Furniture. Challenges faced by the company in the delivery of furniture; Operation of the in-house distribution of Hammonds. Trucks used by the company in the delivery .
- in brief. // Cabinet Maker;6/16/2006, Issue 5492, p5
The article reports on developments related to the furniture industry in Great Britain as of June 16, 2006. Furniture retailer Hammonds opened an outlet at a Land of Leather store in Exeter. Iceland-based investor Baugur is planning to purchase the House of Fraser after the completion of...
- Haslams in new store venture. // Cabinet Maker;4/14/2006, Issue 5483, p4
The article reports on the new joint business venture of Mark and Alison Haslam which will be launched in Bolton, England later this year. The firm, Rivington Taylor, will sell upholstery, cabinet, and beds to mid-and upper-end of the market and will be the largest independent firm in the area....
- Hammonds opens in LoL. // Cabinet Maker;4/14/2006, Issue 5483, p4
The article reports on the expansion of Hammonds Furniture through the four concessions at Land of Leather stores. According to chairman Richard Hammonds, the company plans to expand the number of concessions and standalone stores by about 15 percent over the next 12 months. On April 13, 2006,...
- Efectos positivos del uso de indicadores no financieros. Una aplicaciÃ³n empÃrica. Marín Vinuesa, Luz María; Ruiz-Olalla Corcuera, M. Carmen // Spanish Journal of Finance & Accounting / Revista Espanola de Fi;2011, Vol. 40 Issue 149, p65
This paper analyzes if the variables that affect the use of non-financial measures, and the benefits that are involved from this use, are different from ISO 9000 certified and non-certified companies. The empirical study is carried on Spanish furniture industry. In first analysis we demonstrate...