- Family business expects 1/3 turnover increase. // Cabinet Maker;11/12/2010, Issue 5713, p8
The article reports that furniture retailer The Living Rooms is expecting an increase by one third on their year-on-year turnover in 2010.
- Reducing Rework Adds Plant Capacity--Inexpensively. Marak, Daniel M. // Wood & Wood Products;Dec2000, Vol. 105 Issue 13, p83
Asserts that a decrease in rework may be an answer to the plant capacity problems of furniture industry. Examples and assumptions about the effects of quality control; Steps to minimize rework.
- On view. // Cabinet Maker;2/23/2007, Issue 5526, p6
The article reports on the opening of a 5,000 square feet trade showrooom in Saint Albans, England. Roomsets of its living, dining, home office and bedroom furniture will be on showroom. Contemporary products are provided by the company to all markets. It has a turnover of Â£100 million a year...
- Argos sees sales surge. // Cabinet Maker;12/7/2001, Issue 5266, p4
Reports the increase of sales in Argos furniture industry in Great Britain. Growth of turnover; Amount of investment on the supply chain; Proliferation of store openings.
- Turnover down for Surrey bed retailer. // Cabinet Maker;3/18/2011, Issue 5729, p6
The article reports on the 23 percent decline in the turnover of Cheam Bedding Ltd., a Surrey, England-based bedding specialist.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;5/27/2011, Issue 5739, p6
The article offers news briefs related furniture industry in Great Britain including the increase of profits and turnover at Fishpools, the closure of Designs In Pine Ltd. after 12 years in the business, and the decline of turnover at Mint Source Ltd.
- Coffee & cream. Hollyer, Tony // Cabinet Maker;9/28/2001, Issue 5257, p28
Focuses on the Fenavem International Furniture Fair in Sao Paolo, Brazil. Percentage increase in turnover of the national furniture sector; Materials used for the featured furniture; Comments of international buyers on the finishes of the cabinets.
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;4/15/2011, Issue 5733, p5
The article offers news briefs related to furniture industry in Great Britain including the increased profits achieved by Cheltenham-based independent retailer The Mattress and Beds Store by 7,000 pounds for the end of year June 2010, the turnover drop reported by Staffordshire-based furniture...
- Turnover up 28% for fitted furniture firm. // Cabinet Maker;6/3/2011, Issue 5740, p9
The article reports that turnover at Dean House PLC, manufacturer of fitted kitchens and bedroom furniture, has increased by 28%.