Going for promotion
- Just Wood expands plant. // Furniture/Today;8/4/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 47, p4
Reports on the relocation of the furniture manufacturer Just Wood Furniture in New York City. Size of the factory; Business operations of the firm; Products sold by the company.
- Six steps to pricing service agreements. Kruglak, Alan // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;Mar1998, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p71
No abstract available.
- Provider profiles. // Bank Marketing;Apr97, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p60
Lists various service providers of sales training for financial Institutions. Bankteam; Fairmont; Financial Selling Systems; Others.
- Service and office sectors as a development opportunity for Canadian provinces and communities. Iannone, Donald T. // Economic Development Review;Winter93, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p64
Reports on the need for economic developers to consider creating targeted marketing and business development strategies for the service sector in Canada. National policy actions to strengthen the service sector; Group of industries comprising the service sector; Developing service and office...
- Service without a smile can kill your business. // Hispanic Times Magazine;Mar/Apr1994, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p50
Suggests that if you are a service business, your most important asset is to provide that service with a smile. How word of mouth in the community can either make of break your business; What many companies companies focus on; Why it is important to provide specific training and information to...
- Services. // Indiana Business Magazine;Aug93, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p114
Lists service industries in Indiana. Address; Phone number; Business description; Chief executive officer; Number of employees; Hotels; Advertising agencies; Janitorial services; Rental services; Temporary aid supply services; Computer-related services; Photofinishing; Packaging services;...
- Search for new products, services never ends. Himmelfarb, Philip A. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/28/95, Vol. 29 Issue 34, p24
Reports on new products developed by the service sector in the United States. Details on Fedex's `Priority Delivery' service; Citibank's revision of procedures for approving home mortgage loans; Advantages of multifunctional teams.
- Service dealer survey. // PHC Profit Report;5/15/95, Vol. 3 Issue 10, p7
Presents the results of `The Service Dealer's Newsletter' periodical's 1995 annual survey of salaries, benefits, working conditions and labor charges in the service industry. Hourly labor charge for various service businesses; Labor rates; Contact information.
- More of the same? Maio, Maurice // Plumbing & Mechanical;Dec95, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p20
Advises service and repair business owners on remaining competitive. Significance of risk; Importance of appearance; Giving quality to one's services; Pricing issue.