Seeing the wood
- CATCHING THE TRENDS. // New Zealand Forest Industries Magazine;Nov2000, Vol. 31 Issue 11, p28
Focuses on the participation of New Zealand's forest industry at the Elmia Wood International forestry trade fair in Sweden. Highlights of events; Introduction of harvesting and forest management systems at the event.
- Scottish WOODfair in Perth. // Forestry & British Timber;Apr2003, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p4
Reports on Scottish WOODfair in Perth, Scotland. Organizer of the event; Exhibitors.
- Woodfair goes live. // Forestry & British Timber;Apr2003, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p4
Reports that the Yorkshire Woodfair 2003 will form part of the YAS event, 'Countryside Live!' to be staged at the Great Yorkshire showground in Yorkshire, England on October 25-26. Programs and activities; Promotional campaign; Mission of Yorwoods.
- Woodworking show moves to Pennsylvania. // Wood & Wood Products;Feb95, Vol. 100 Issue 2, p129
Reports that the fourth annual Mid-Atlantic Woodworking and Furniture Supply Show, was held on April 7 and 8, 1995 at the Washington Expo Center. Where the show was formerly held; Why the location for the show was changed; Comments from the show's producer, Trade Show Incorporated's vice...
- Organisers Set Date for FI2006 Exhibition. // New Zealand Forest Industries;Feb2003, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p5
Reports on the schedule of the 2006 International Forest Industries Exhibition in New Zealand. Draft of the program; Planning and discussion with companies interested in the exhibition.
- Upcoming open houses. // Wood & Wood Products;Sep93, Vol. 98 Issue 10, p16
Reports on the schedule of open houses which will be conducted by several wood products manufacturers. E. Kinast Distributors Inc. open house; Schelling America's demonstration of its optimization software; In-house trade show of Stiles Machinery Inc.; CMS North America Inc.'s free seminars.
- Surfaces 2003 Breaks Records. // Wood & Wood Products;May2003, Vol. 108 Issue 6, p26
Reports on the attendance garnered by the Surfaces 2003, a trade show of the wood products industry in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Setting new records. // New Zealand Forest Industries;Nov2001, Vol. 32 Issue 11, p6
Focuses on the demand for Forest Industries Exhibition in New Zealand. Factors affecting the demand; Expansion of the Canadian Trade Office to accommodate additional companies; Topics of the seminars.
- Shades of Sherwood. // Forestry & British Timber;May2003, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p5
Reports on the Newark and Notts County trade show for the forest industries in Great Britain. Duration of the show; Activities at the exhibit; Role of N&N Agricultural Society in the exhibit.