- Screwdrivers extend range. // Cabinet Maker;07/17/98, Issue 5097, p27
States that BeA Fastening Systems has added the Model 3349, 3352 and 3337 electric single handed magazine screwdriver to its power tools.
- Stapling up cigar boxes. // Packaging Magazine;1/9/2003, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p12
Reports that BeA Fastening Systems has supplied an automated stapling system to assist in the manufacture of wooden cigar boxes for a cigar company.
- Wide selection of brad sizes. // Cabinet Maker;02/13/98, Issue 5075, p22
Reports on Bea Fastening Systems' launching of a compact bradder to operate with a range of brads for furniture manufacturing applications.
- BeA's new Turbo Driver. // Glass Age;Dec2003, Vol. 46 Issue 12, p54
Introduces BeA Fastening Systems Ltd.'s Turbo Driver tool for timber frame window assembly. Product features; Applications; Contact information.
- The right technology for the job. // Wood & Wood Products;May96, Vol. 101 Issue 6, p98
Features furniture making equipment from JDS. Features; Capabilities; Advantages.
- Edging to success. Hollyer, Tony // Cabinet Maker;11/14/97, Issue 5064, p25
Evaluates four edgebanding machines used in applying lipping to chipboard panels. Features of the IDM edgebanding line at William Ball, the Stefani Monomatics at Project Office Furniture, the hand-operated machines at EBM and Cehisa and the Casadei V30/10 edgebander; Typical user problems;...
- K208 has the edge at SCM's three day open house event. // Cabinet Maker;12/05/97, Issue 5067, p25
Features SCM's K208 single sided edgebander for furniture making. Application in wood veneer and plastics edging; Feed speed.
- New Activa is good at short runs. // Cabinet Maker;03/20/98, Issue 5080, p20
Presents the Activa edgebanding and combination furniture making machines from IDM. Features and functions; Contact information.
- Universal acclaim for the new MiniMax CU 300K. // Cabinet Maker;03/20/98, Issue 5080, p21
Presents the MiniMax CU 300K furniture making equipment from SCM GB. Four speed spindle molder capacity; Adjustability of its helical feed roller.