Bubbles wrap up packaging troubles
- HATE TO BURST YOUR BUBBLE. // Boys' Life;Nov2015, Vol. 105 Issue 11, p8
The article announces that packing supplies company Sealed Air is replacing its classic shipping material known as Bubble Wrap with a cheaper and more environmentally friendly material called iBubble.
- Recycled Packaging. // Material Handling Management;May2010, Vol. 65 Issue 5, p46
The article evaluates the bubble wrap from Sealed Air Corp.
- THE NEW BUBBLE: BUBBLE WRAP'S UNPOPPABLE MAKEOVER. Hessman, Travis // New Equipment Digest;Sep2015, Vol. 80 Issue 9, p33
The article offers a preview of the Bubble Wrap IB from Sealed Air Corp.
- Museum Piece. // Operations & Fulfillment;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p40
Features Bubble Wrap cushioning from Sealed Air Corp. exhibited during the "Humble Masterpieces" show at the Museum of Modern Art in New York City from April 8 to September 27, 2004. Creator of Bubble Wrap; Uses of Bubble Wrap.
- All Wrapped up With No Place to Go. Moniz, Larry // Business News New Jersey;01/21/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p6
Reports the market performance of packaging material Bubble Wrap by Sealed Air Corp. in New Jersey. Crises experienced by Sealed Air; Percentage of Bubble Wrap share in the plastic bubble-wrap market; Expiration of Bubble Wrap patents.
- Tennessee Teen Turns Bubble WrapÂ® into 'Skin'. Collins, B. // Inventors' Digest;Apr2012, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p30
The article reports on the development of faux flesh for prosthetic limbs using Bubble Wrap. Nashville, Tennessee teen Grayson Rosenberger invented a way to create realistic coverings for prosthetic limbs using Bubble Wrap, winning a 10,000-U.S. dollar prize from Bubble Wrap maker Sealed Air...
- Grayson Rosenberger. Freeman, Elisabeth // Ignite Your Faith;Jan/Feb2008, Vol. 66 Issue 6/7, p11
The article focuses on the bubble wrap invention of Grayson Rosenberger. Rosenberger wrapped a prosthetic rod with bubble wrap and then used heat to mold it into the shape of a leg. He also used a colored stocking over the bubble wrap to make it realistic looking. For his invention, Rosenberger...
- Alluring Bubble Wrap keeps pop in plastics. DeRosa, Angie // Plastics News;8/6/2007, Vol. 19 Issue 23, p45
The article offers information related to Bubble wrap. Bubble wrap was created in 1960 by Sealed Air Corp. in Elmwood Park, New Jersey from a barrier plastic film. Besides using Bubble wrap as a stress reliever, millions of people have found quirky uses for it. Bubble Wrap, said Rohn...
- Bubble Wrap Competition for Young Inventors. // Gifted Child Today;Fall2008, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p10
The article provides information on a competition sponsored by the Sealed Air Corporation, which seeks students in grades five through eight to create inventions which utilize Bubble Wrap cushioning. Submissions should include a written description of the invention, a drawing or design plan, and...