Components are back in the running
- Kitchen firm holds store on expansion. // Cabinet Maker;8/16/2002, Issue 5300, p5
Reports on the construction of a storage facility by kitchen manufacturer Weatherald Wood that will hold its completed units North Yorkshire, England.
- Tuning in to bedrooms. // Cabinet Maker;6/6/2003, Issue 5341, p6
Reports on the expansion of the furniture company Weatherald Wood in North Yorkshire, England. Aim of the company to diversify; Benefits of the expansion for the company; Flexibility on the stocks of the producers.
- Radiant ceiling is high-tech cool. Mader, Robert P. // Contractor Magazine;Aug2002, Vol. 49 Issue 8, p1
Evaluates a QA Technologies facility in Hampton, New Hampshire that uses an ice storage system to feed chilled water to a radiant ceiling panel system. Amount of savings estimated by QA Chief Executive Officer David Coe from using the system; Product manufactured by the company; Process of...
- Hitachi's new European parts centre. // Mining & Quarry World;Dec2010, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p18
The article reports on the opening of Hitachi Construction Machinery Europe NV's (HCME) new European parts center in April 2011 which costs 12 million euros in Oosterhout, The Netherlands.
- beyond seal-less. Evers, Dale // Processing (08968659);Sep2011, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p30
The article presents information on the growing popularity of the Seal-less Pump technology. The technology is stated to be apt for meeting the growing demand of environmentally-sensitive, leak-free operation, as well as addressing maintenance and cost concerns. The technology has the capability...
- STORE EQUIPMENI FOR WINTER. Kerkhoff, Karen L. // Grounds Maintenance;Nov2005, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p44
The article provides several tips on how to store horticultural machinery during the winter season in the United States. Key issues discussed include the equipment necessary to keep the machines in top shape and winterizing them as the cold weather approaches, as well as recommendations on...
- COLD FACTS. Dudlicek, Shonda Talerico // Dairy Field;Apr2006, Vol. 189 Issue 4, p46
The article reports on the reliance of dairy processors on truck refrigeration technology for the storage and transport of their products. Cold-plate refrigeration have become reliable to dairy processors with the increase of fuel costs. Electrification or power systems in cold-plate technology...
- Universal Storage System Automates Fab Shop. // MAN: Modern Applications News;May2005, Vol. 39 Issue 5, p40
Focuses on the application of the steel storage system from Trumpf in Sargeant Metal Fabricators (SMF). Background information on the operations of SMF; Installation of the Trumpf TC 500 R punching machine in SMF; Effect of the machine integration from Trumpf on the operations of SMF; Features...
- Transport and storage equipment with pneumatic loading. Davydov, S. Ya.; Kapustin, F. L.; Kashcheev, I. D.; Sychev, S. N.; Dmitrenko, D. D. // Refractories & Industrial Ceramics;May2010, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p161
Selective description is given for the construction and operation of transport and storage facilities, equipped with devices for pneumatic loading. A comparative evaluation and technical properties of different constructions are given. A new device is described for emptying dusty materials from...