Italians add the finishing touch
- Chance to shine. // Cabinet Maker;1/18/2002 Supplement, p5
Features Coventry, England-based panel processing machinery company NEY.
- Ney's Interbuild line up. // Cabinet Maker;11/14/97, Issue 5064, p30
Reports that British firm Ney will introduce its Egurko Dart 715 CNC machine center and its Intellect 2 edgebander at the Interbuild show in November 1997.
- Comment. Pateman, Chris // Builders Merchants Journal;Nov/Dec96, p3
Editorial. Discusses business partners as they relate to merchants and manufacturers. Definition of a business partner; Why the merchant-manufacturer partnership is important; Advantages and disadvantages of such a partnership.
- The maury project: An educational partnership for oceanography. Smith, David R.; Geer, Ira W. // Bulletin of the American Meteorological Society;Jul97, Vol. 78 Issue 7, p1497
Presents information on a partnership called the Maury Project while focusing the partnership aspects. Identification of the members of the partnership; Reason for the partnership; Information on the primary activity of the Maury Project; Characteristics of the program.
- Avoiding costly mistakes on guaranteed payments to partners. Martin, Barry // CPA Journal;Jul95, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p24
Discusses the rules on guaranteed payments to partners in the United States. Definition of guaranteed payments under Internal Revenue Code (IRC) Section 707(c); Criterion for the determination of the existence of guaranteed payments; Conflict between the Internal Revenue Service and the Tax...
- Contract corner. Edmundson, Bill // Nation's Restaurant News;1/15/96, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p18
Focuses on the importance of partnership in contract management. Factors being demanded by clients in a contract.
- Partnership termination regs issued. // Practical Accountant;Jul97, Vol. 30 Issue 7, p17
Presents information on the regulations for the termination of partnerships. Details on the regulations; Conditions of the terminated partnership; Provisions of the regulations effective on May 9, 1996.
- Three keys to partnering. // Point of Beginning;Apr96, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p86
Discusses important elements of business partnerships. Long-term commitment; Trust and elimination of adversarial relationships; Shared vision and common mission; Equity; Investment of partners strengths in the business.
- Is it time to take on a business partner? Ranck, Joe // PHC Profit Report;06/01/96, Vol. 4 Issue 11, p5
Discuses factors to consider in planning to work with a business partner. Includes management of growth; Identification of potential candidates; Benefits of partnerships.