Turning a corner
- The component partner. // Cabinet Maker;12/13/2002, Issue 5317, p17
Focuses on the recognition for Peter Cook International from commitment to innovation and design in the furniture industry. Support for the Reclining Furniture Award at the Furniture Awards; Range of quality products shown at the ASFI exhibition; Privileges in extending products and services.
- Sizing and life guidelines for drawer slides. // Machine Design;08/21/97, Vol. 69 Issue 16, p118
Focuses on sizing and life guidelines for drawer slides. Estimated amount of inches a standard drawer slides; Difficulty in determining drawer-slide life; Equation which provides one guideline for estimating the number of cycles the slide will tolerate.
- Foils today. Aitkenhead, Colin // Cabinet Maker;02/06/98, Issue 5074, p23
Focuses on the trends affecting the design of foils used in furniture in Great Britain. Trends affecting paper foils; Trends affecting laminates; Features of polyvinylchloride (PVC) foils. INSET: Smooth as silk..
- User friendly foam cutter. // Cabinet Maker;05/22/98, Issue 5089, p26
Features Peter Cook's Foam Cutter 3 with a redesigned blade guide connecting base and mounting plate. Price.
- Manufacturing news. // Cabinet Maker;05/22/98, Issue 5089, p27
Features Martin's Classic's iron hooks in armour bright and black finishes.
- 16th annual cabinet and case goods product review. // Wood & Wood Products;Feb97, Vol. 102 Issue 2, p61
Presents a list of cabinet and case goods products of the furniture industry. Products indexed by categories; Details given on drawer slides; Information provided on locks produced by Timberline Supply Limited and the Olympus Lock company; Description of specialty door systems by Wood...
- Looking to buy? Before you choose, decide. Christianson, Rich // Wood & Wood Products;Jun97, Vol. 102 Issue 7, p11
Editorial. Comments on the decision making process for the purchase of a machine in the wood and furniture industry. Considerations to take into account; Impact of available funds on the selection process; Questions concerning the maintainence and operation of the machinery.
- New products: Upholstery. // Cabinet Maker;02/06/98, Issue 5074, p10
Presents upholstery products from several companies in Great Britain for use in the furniture industry. Includes name of the product; Product features; Price; Contact information.
- Open house. // Cabinet Maker;09/04/98, Issue 5104, p28
Reports on the launching of the Holz-Her 1225 vertical panel saw at the JKO exhibitions at High Wycombe and Castleford in England.