Plate line serves up faster hinges
- New Nico friction hinges. // Glass Age;Oct2003, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p54
Reports on Nico Manufacturing's launch of a range of restrictor friction hinges. Press button included for ease of opening; Requirement of two-handed operation for maximum child safety; Compliance with relevant standards; Hinge measurements.
- Nico's added value ideas. // Glass Age;Jul2002, Vol. 45 Issue 7, p59
Presents information on Nico Security Plus product offered by Nico Manufacturing. Features of the Security Plus Range; Information on the Nico Approved Fabricator Scheme.
- Nico Hook adds security. // Glass Age;Apr2002, Vol. 45 Issue 4, p62
Introduces the Security Plus Hook Bolt for polyvinyl chloride windows from Nico Manufacturing. Design objectives; Suitability of the bolt.
- Nico invests in hardware lines. // Glass Age;Apr2003, Vol. 46 Issue 4, p4
Reports on Nico Manufacturing's investment program at its Essex, England production facility. Friction hinges and security devices manufactured by the company; In-house productions of the company; Investment in an automatic plating line.
- Nico's Egressive approach. // Glass Age;Aug2003, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p56
Announces Nico Manufacturing's improvement of its design for the Nico Egress hinge. Incorporation of a slide mechanism and high stack nosebar.
- Nico to supply Truth products. // Cabinet Maker;02/27/98, Issue 5077, p24
Reports that hinge and espagnoletee distributor Nico Manufacturing is supplying products from United States-based firm Truth Hardware. Nico's addition of a high security hinge to its line of hinges.
- Nico enhanced designs get accreditations. // Glass Age;Feb2004, Vol. 47 Issue 2, p30
Reports that Great Britain-based building fittings manufacturer Nico Manufacturing has achieved ISO9001: 2000 for its design and manufacturing systems. BBA approval of the company's full product range; Accreditation as Secured by Design supplier.
- Nico multi-point provider. // Glass Age;Apr2005, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p47
Introduces Nico Manufacturing's multipoint lock system. Product features.
- Bright Nickel Process Cuts Nickel Consumption. // Products Finishing;Sep2011, Vol. 75 Issue 12, p51
The article offers brief information on Elpelyt GS-7 bright nickel process, designed for plating on metal substrates from Enthone Inc.