Rate hike set for family dental care
- TRICARE DENTAL PROGRAM. // Soldiers;Sep2006, Vol. 61 Issue 9, p47
The article offers information on the TRICARE Dental Program, administered by United Concordia Cos. Inc. to help National Guard and Reserve soldiers meet the dental-readiness requirements of the U.S. Department of Defense. The key advantage of the TRICARE Dental Program to soldiers is...
- Retiree family members eligible for dental coverage. // Soldiers;Sep98, Vol. 53 Issue 9, p14
Reports that family members of United States military retirees enrolled in the TRICARE retiree dental plan may also be eligible for plan coverage. Retirees and family members who may qualify for the plan; Information on the monthly premiums.
- Rate hike set for family dental care. // Marines;Aug98, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p2
Highlights the increase in rates of TRICARE dental health plans for military dependents in the United States. Details on the increases; Reason for the rate hike; Percentage of monthly premiums shouldered by military dependents.
- #1 FOR A REASON. // Inside Tucson Business;3/15/2013 Special Report, pA4
The article provides information about dental benefits carrier Delta Dental in Tucson, Arizona, including lives covered, cost savings and the number of dental offices it is contracted with.
- Workers' Compensation Solutions for Dental Offices. Logan, Kim // KDA Today;Sep/Oct2013, p35
The article reports on the quality dental care services offered by Louisville, Kentucky-based CNA.
- Educating Americans about dental care benefits. Christensen, Gordon J. // Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA);Feb97, Vol. 128 Issue 2, p213
Focuses on the dental care and benefit programs in the United States. Self-payment of dental benefits; Programs administered by third parties; Modification of direct reimbursement for employees and employers; Dental care program of the Bankers Insurance Group in Florida.
- Associate Editor's Desk. Lahori, Manesh // Guident;Nov2013, Vol. 6 Issue 12, p6
The author suggests the benefits of a dental insurance plan in India.
- Direct reimbursement, A New Type Of Dental Plan, Gives Patients Total Freedom To Choose Dentist. // Insurance Advocate;11/17/2001, Vol. 112 Issue 44, p8
Provides information on Direct Reimbursement (DR), a type of dental insurance plan, for employees. Dental organizations that supported DR; Benefits of DR to patients; Dental procedures covered by DR; Payment options offered for individuals.
- Recent trends in dental visits and private dental insurance, 1989 and 1999. Wall, Thomas P.; Brown, L. Jackson // Journal of the American Dental Association (JADA);May2003, Vol. 134 Issue 5, p621
Discusses trends in dental visits and private dental insurance in the U.S. Percentage of people with private dental insurance; Percentage of population with dental visit; Disparities between Blacks and Whites in terms of dental visits. INSET: ABSTRACT..