Air Force encourages rated officers to review commitment dates
- Early retirement offered for fiscal 1999. // Airman;Oct98, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p17
Reports that the United States Air Force is offering an early retirement program for fiscal 1999. Eligibility and procedures.
- MILITARY SALUTE. // South County Journal;5/1/2013, Vol. 48 Issue 18, pB4
The article offers information on graduation of several officials of the U.S. Military including Dominique A. Howard and Senaida Muric in the U.S. Air Force and also informs about the retirement of Mark A. Williams from the post of Master Gunnery Sergeant in the U.S. Marine Corps.
- A terrible choice. Doherty, John J. // Airpower Journal;Summer92, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p2
Editorial. Comments on a choice being given to US Air Force personnel to either accept an attractive separation bonus and leave the force for good or stay in and accept a smaller severance payment. View from a business standpoint; Decisions that must be made by both the individual and the...
- Donley To Retire As Air Force Secretary In June. // Defense Daily;4/26/2013, Vol. 258 Issue 21, p2
The article announces the retirement of U.S. Air Force Secretary Michael Donley effective June 21, 2013 after serving the position for five years.
- General Israel announces retirement. Green, Gerald // Journal of Electronic Defense;Aug98, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p16
Reports on the announcement of Major General Kenneth Israel of the United States Air Force to retire from the service. Career background; Replacement of Israel.
- Balancing your nest eggs. Roberts, Chuck // Airman;Jul2003, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p8
The article states that airmen who joined the U.S. Air Force on or after August 1, 1986, must eventually face the $30,000 question before retiring. More than 22,000 have already answered the question for themselves. Between 14.5 and 15 years of service, all members must decide whether to take a...
- Airlift Squadron Retires, May come Back in Alaska. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Jun2005, Vol. 57 Issue 3, p14
Reports on the retirement from service of the U.S. 730th Airlift Squadron unit at March Air Reserve Base in California. Reasons behind the squadron's retirement; Tasks of the unit during its active duty.
- CAVEAT. // Reporter;Mar2000, Vol. 27 Issue 1, p7
Focuses on the benefits of the Return-to-Duty Program (RTDP) of the United States Air Force. Details on the achievements of RTDP; Candidates for the program; Process of the rehabilitation program; Application for military service retirement regardless of dismissal or punitive discharge.
- See You Again, Old Friend. Yao, David Y. // Chinese American Forum;Jan2002, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p26
Presents an account of the life of Edward F. Rector, a retired Colonel from U.S. Air Force who passed away on April 26, 2001, and the author's association with him. Background on Rector's joining the 'Flying Tigers' aviators group in China during World War II; Rector's admiration for the...