Air Force trap shooter wins again
- Wet and windy Big Shots raises ...20,000 for FTBA. // Cabinet Maker;06/19/98, Issue 5093, p3
Highlights the Big Shots '99 held on June 10, 1998 at the West Wycombe Shooting Ground in England. Amount raised for the FTBA; Nigel Blake as co-organizer; Clay targets; Millbrook's Terminators as winner of the team prize. INSET: The form book..
- Sporting clays. Insigner, W. // Town & Country;Nov88, Vol. 142 Issue 5102, p268
Describes a shooting party, the Glenlivet Sporting Clay Challenge, at the Mashomack Fish and Game Preserve Club in Dutchess County, N.Y., November 1987, where the quarry was not live game but sporting clays--clay targets--thrown at various heights, angles and velocities to imitate the flight of...
- Gajoch wins Knox trap shoot July 6. // Farm & Dairy;7/17/2014, Vol. 100 Issue 43, pC9
The article presents information on the results of a trap shoot competition, organized by the Knox Township Sportsman's Club in Ohio, on July 6, 2014.
- Claybird Classic. C.M. // Field & Stream;May94, Vol. 99 Issue 1, p72
Invites clay shooting enthusiasts to participate in the Claybird Classic tournaments. Sponsorship of the tournament by the `Field and Stream' periodical; Entry fees; Grand prize.
- Reserve lieutenant colonel sets sights on bringing home the gold from 2008 Summer Olympic Games. // Citizen Airman: The Official Magazine of the Air National Guard ;Jun2008, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p30
The article focuses on the goal of individual mobilization augmentee Lieutenant Colonel Dominic Grazioli to win a gold medal in shooting at the 2008 Summer Olympic Games in Beijing, China. He sets sights on bringing the gold after placing second at the U.S. Olympic team trials in Kerville,...
- NEWS BRIEFS. // Graham Leader;6/16/2013, Vol. 137 Issue 87, p1A
The article offers news briefs related to Graham city, Texas as of June 16, 2013 including the June Fun Shoot on June 15 at the Graham Rifle and Pistol Club range, and the Possum Pedal bicycle ride on June 29.
- Trap shooters. // Navajo Times;12/13/2012, Vol. 51 Issue 50, pB-2
The article reports that A&M Clayshooters' members, including Ariel Joe, Devon Joe, and Norris Haskey, competed in a competition in Tucson, Arizona.
- Knox Township Sportsmans' Club trap shoot results. // Farm & Dairy;5/9/2014, Vol. 100 Issue 33, pC11
The article offers information on the winners of the Winter League Trap Trophy Shoot held by Knox Township Sportsman's Club in Beloit, Ohio on May 3, 2014 including Vito Arbuzzino for 18 Yard, Harry Hancock for 19 Yard, and Ray Gajoch for registered trap shoot.
- CLAY TARGET CHAMPIONSHIPS HAS ANOTHER RECORD-SETTING YEAR. // Bulletin of the Association of College Unions International;Jul2012, Vol. 80 Issue 4, p48
The article focuses on the 2012 Clay Target Championships organized by the Association of College Union International (ACUI), which was held in San Antonio, Texas' National Shooting Complex and was supported by several organizations that raised 32,000 U.S. dollars in event sponsorship and more...