First PACAF AEF leaves South Korea
- Six bombers complete expeditionary mission, return home. Smith, Tech. Sgt. Howard // Airman;Dec98, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p12
Reports on the completion of the training of bombers from the United States Air Force Second Air Expeditionary Group at the Andersen Air Force Base in Guam in October 1998. Completion of 34 training missions and 350 flying hours.
- Air Force Addresses Lower Fitness Levels. J. S. // Fitness Business Pro;Apr2006, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p16
The article reports on the released statistics showing the performance of the U.S. Air Force Reserve Command (AFRC) in the new fitness program which has faltered. In 2003, 76 percent of unit reservists took the AFRC fitness test where most of them passed their assessments with 98.9 percent...
- BREAKING BARRIERS. SCALF, RUSS // Airman;Dec2012, p1
The article focuses on the training given to international military students and U.S. Air Force C-130 Hercules aircraft Airmen at the 314th Airlift Wing in Little Rock Air Force Base, Arkansas. It says that over 1,800 students pass through the 314th Airlift Wing each year to meet the training...
- Chart Page. // Airforce Magazine;Feb2014, Issue 2, p24
Two charts are presented depicting the major bases of the U.S. Air Force from 1953 to 2011 in various regions including Europe, Africa, and Asia and the active duty airmen who are deployed overseas from the same period and in the same regions.
- We are a professional force preparing for combat. Lorber, John G. // Flying Safety;Aug95, Vol. 51 Issue 8, p2
Discusses the `dues' that members of the US Air Force are expected to `pay' to keep the title of a professional air crew member. Physical and mental preparation; Thorough preflight checks; Rapid and accurate reaction to problems encountered during takeoff; Sticking to the briefed air plan;...
- There I was... // Flying Safety;Nov95, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p2
Discusses the flight mission of a United States Air Force copilot in bad weather. Experience related.
- ANGEL THUNDER 10. // Airman;Sep/Oct2010, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p42
Photographs of several service members of the U.S. Air Force who have rendered their services in various missions in the U.S. are presented.
- AirLant/AirPac battle `E' winners. // Naval Aviation News;Jul/Aug94, Vol. 76 Issue 5, p6
Cites the 1993's finest active duty carriers and squadrons in the United States.
- More pilots choose Jettas over fighter jets. Brown, Justin // Christian Science Monitor;10/12/99, Vol. 91 Issue 221, p3
Focuses on how the United States Air Force will push their men to cover for the shortage of pilots.