- Snapple Beverage Group Juices Testa. Hein, Kenneth // Brandweek;4/7/2003, Vol. 44 Issue 14, p62
Reports that Chris Testa has been named to the created position of vice president of marketing of allied brands at Snapple Beverage Group. Testa's responsibilities; His first priority; Testa's work experience before he came to Snapple Beverage Group.
- front of the house. // Food Management;Oct2003, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p18
Reports developments related to food service industry in the U.S. as of October 2003. Pilot program of Delta Air Lines on food choices; Agreement between Snapple and New York City; Revision of the Food Guide Pyramid.
- Snapple in Japan. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;5/2/94, Vol. 10 Issue 18, p34
Reports on Snapple Beverage Corp.'s deal with Japanese beverage company Calpis Food Industry to distribute iced tea and fruit drinks in Japan.
- QUALITY ASSURANCE IN A SNAP(PLE). Foote, Andrea // Beverage World;7/15/2004, Vol. 123 Issue 7, p49
Presents a case study of beverages formulation at Snapple Beverage Corp. Challenges being faced by the company in maintaining its product consistency and flavor; Features of the Mettler Toledo DL53 Titrator, an equipment used for acidity testing in beverage formulation; Benefits of the machine...
- In a snap. Ennen, Steve // Food Processing (00156523);Dec2003, Vol. 64 Issue 12, p44
Features Snapple-a-Day meal replacement from Snapple Beverage Group. Availability; Packaging; Nutritional value.
- SCHOOL FOOD IN THE NEWS. // FoodService Director;10/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p8
Presents news briefs concerning food service in U.S. schools as of October 2003. Reason behind the decision of some Maine schools to ban peanuts; Information on a contract awarded to the Snapple Beverage Group by New York City; Plans of Community Unit School District 300 in Carpentersville,...
- Manufacturer News. // Restaurant Hospitality;May2003, Vol. 87 Issue 5, p138
Presents updates on several food manufacturers in the U.S. as of May 2002. Appointment of Marc Alimena as vice president for the supply chain of the Snapple Beverage Group; Information on the 25th anniversary of Sea Watch International Ltd.; Amount donated by Unilever Bestfoods Foodservice to...
- Newsbites. // Drug Store News;11/9/98, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p69
Reports on developments concerning the food industry in the United States as of November 9, 1998. Includes Snapple Beverage Corp.'s introduction of Snapple Sweet Tea; Tapper Candies' partnership with Hershey Chocolate to manufacture and distribute an exclusive line of interactive products...
- REPORTER'S NOTEBOOK. // Drug Store News;8/28/2006, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p97
The article presents news briefs concerning the food and beverage industry in the United States. Snapple has launched the Green Tea line of authentic green teas containing EGCG, a natural antioxidant that helps boost metabolism. Country Choice Organic has launched its Organic Snacking Cookies....