- Uncovering pots and pans. O'BRIEN, TOM // Restaurant Business;Nov2010, Vol. 109 Issue 11, pHSB16
The article offers information on the proper selection of cookware taking into account its usability and durability.
- Cooking Tips. // Gourmet;Oct2009, Vol. 69 Issue 10, p142
The article presents several cooking tips. It suggests to use glass or clear plastic liquid-measuring cups to measure liquids appropriately. It recommends to sift flour if it is specified in the recipe before measuring the ingredients. It advises to use light-colored metal baking pans and to...
- Pepper mills. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/9/2006, Vol. 196 Issue 4411, p77
The article presents information on other kitchen equipment that would be helpful in testing pepper mill. Elis Electric Mill is made from 18/10 stainless steel and stands 20 centimeter high. The equipment includes an adjustable peugeot grinding mechanism with six pre-set grind levels and a...
- Competitive Edge. // Foodservice & Hospitality;Jan2004, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p51
Introduces the Bonzer Eazi Clean can openers from Mitchell & Cooper International. Design of the product; Advantage of the quick release system; Durability of the openers.
- Useful Tools, Utensils, Dishes. Libal, Joyce // California (American Regional Cooking Library);2004, p15
This section presents the metric conversion of the sizes of standard baking pans used in the U.S.
- TART PAN SET. // Better Homes & Gardens;Nov2004, Vol. 82 Issue 11, p232
The article presents information on a tart pan set used to make dried fruit tart recipe. The handy set of three tart pans includes an 8-inch pan, a 10-inch pan, and an 11-inch pan. Each pan is about 1 inch deep and features a removable bottom. The price for the set of three is $14.95.
- IT'S SILICONE VALLEY. Tanaka, Jennifer // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);2/17/2003 (Atlantic Edition), Vol. 141 Issue 7, p59
We all flipped for those silicone spatulas and burn proof baking mats that trickled out of France a few years back. Now well-known brands like KitchenAid and Pedrini are introducing entire lines of silicone cookware, from the practical (muffin 'tins' and pot grabbers) to the utterly esoteric...
- Cake pan handling. // BBC Australian Good Food;Jul2011, p104
The article focuses on selecting and handling cake pan. Pans, which are made from quality metal are strong, long-lasting and conduct heat evenly. Pans with non-stick coating are easy to turn out cakes. Dusting a pan, especially the non-stick one helps the cake to cling to the sides and rise the...
- DARK 'N' STORMY DINNERS. // Australian Gourmet Traveller;Jun2010, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p22
The article features cookware, dishes, and table decorations in muted tones of charcoal, slate, grey and black including Sebastian Conran Kitchen saucepans available at Gifts.com.au, a Black Microstoven baking dish from Maxwell & Williams and Flinders pitcher in charcoal from This Design & Living.