Lean & healthy
- Weber's Family Restaurant. // Indianapolis Monthly;Aug2005, Vol. 28 Issue 14, p123
This article presents information about the Weber's Family Restaurant. Patrons eat ham and beans, beets, made-from-scratch rolls, fried pollock and pork chops in dining rooms decorated with silk flowers and paintings of covered bridges, horses, country roads, deer and the like. One should order...
- CafÃ© H Carnita Meat Makes On -- Trend Pork Deliciously
Simple. // Restaurant Business;12/15/2004, Vol. 103 Issue 18, p60
This article focuses on the well-balanced flavor of CAFÃ‰HÂ® Carnita Meat makes it easy to create distinctive burritos, sandwiches and other exciting menu applications. Slow-cooked for hours with traditional herbs and juices. CAFE HÂ® Carnita Meat is a favorite in Mexico and one of the...
- spicy 'ribs' with island salsa. Scherb, Kathryn E. // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness Hers;Jul2002, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p138
Presents the recipe for Lighter and Leaner Pork Tenderloin.
- Promoting Pork. // Restaurant Hospitality;Apr2000, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p88
Presents two pork recipes. Pork Scaloppini Perigina; Pork Tenderloin Doblados.
- MISTAKE #52* Your Pork Is Dry and Gray. KLINGER, HANNAH // Cooking Light;Apr2013, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p168
The article looks at how to cook pork to the correct internal temperature of 145 degrees by inserting a meat thermometer into the thickest part of the pork tenderloin after cooking for the minimum time recommended by the recipe and removing the pork from the oven before it reaches 145 degrees.
- In the Kitchen with Cheeky Blakk. Hahne, Elsa // Offbeat;Feb2013, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p46
A recipe for Cheeky's Pork Ribs is presented.
- MY BEST-SELLING DISH. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/31/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4779, p36
A recipe for Newlyns Farm Long Race Pork Chop, is presented.
- food news. Werle, Loukie // Good Health & Medicine;Aug2008, p143
The article presents an answer to a question about getting the best crisp crackling on a pork roast.
- Chopstick Tricks. Fitzpatrick, Tara // Food Management;Jun2014, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p42
A recipe for Chopstick Grilled Lemongrass Pork with Black Pepper Caramel, Viet-Herbs, and Roasted Peanuts is presented.