Pork goes country
- spicy 'ribs' with island salsa. Scherb, Kathryn E. // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness Hers;Jul2002, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p138
Presents the recipe for Lighter and Leaner Pork Tenderloin.
- Promoting Pork. // Restaurant Hospitality;Apr2000, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p88
Presents two pork recipes. Pork Scaloppini Perigina; Pork Tenderloin Doblados.
- MISTAKE #52* Your Pork Is Dry and Gray. KLINGER, HANNAH // Cooking Light;Apr2013, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p168
The article looks at how to cook pork to the correct internal temperature of 145 degrees by inserting a meat thermometer into the thickest part of the pork tenderloin after cooking for the minimum time recommended by the recipe and removing the pork from the oven before it reaches 145 degrees.
- In the Kitchen with Cheeky Blakk. Hahne, Elsa // Offbeat;Feb2013, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p46
A recipe for Cheeky's Pork Ribs is presented.
- MY BEST-SELLING DISH. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/31/2013, Vol. 203 Issue 4779, p36
A recipe for Newlyns Farm Long Race Pork Chop, is presented.
- food news. Werle, Loukie // Good Health & Medicine;Aug2008, p143
The article presents an answer to a question about getting the best crisp crackling on a pork roast.
- Chopstick Tricks. Fitzpatrick, Tara // Food Management;Jun2014, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p42
A recipe for Chopstick Grilled Lemongrass Pork with Black Pepper Caramel, Viet-Herbs, and Roasted Peanuts is presented.
- PULLED PORK FEIJOADA. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;6/13/2014, Vol. 203 Issue 4830, p44
A recipe for pulled pork feijoada is presented.
- BBQ PORK BURGER. IRVINE, CHEF ROBERT // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Sep2013, Vol. 74 Issue 9, p66
A recipe for BBQ Pork Burger is presented.