Back on the menu
- Farmland Foodservice offers three new pork cuts. // National Provisioner;May2014, Vol. 228 Issue 5, p31
The article offers information on new pork cuts including the Flat Iron Pork, the Pork Medallions and the Cheek Meat from Farmland Foodservice.
- BOUDIN BY THE BITE. Carriker, Bob // Louisiana Life;Autumn2006, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p34
The article presents the author's comments on south Louisiana's distinct Cajun food culture. While the region serves numerous delightfully decadent culinary items, the sausage, made of cooked pork, rice, onions and seasonings, has become a region-defining food. Throughout the Cajun Country area,...
- RESTAURANTS. // Gourmet;Apr2007, Vol. 67 Issue 4, p48
The article features several restaurants in the U.S. Smoque Barbecue offers applewood-and oak-smoked meats including St. Louis ribs, caramelized Chicago-style baby backs,and tenderly fatty Texas brisket. Market Restaurant + Bar offers veggies and beautifully executed food, but blue nose bass,...
- spicy 'ribs' with island salsa. Scherb, Kathryn E. // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness Hers;Jul2002, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p138
Presents the recipe for Lighter and Leaner Pork Tenderloin.
- Promoting Pork. // Restaurant Hospitality;Apr2000, Vol. 84 Issue 4, p88
Presents two pork recipes. Pork Scaloppini Perigina; Pork Tenderloin Doblados.
- Fresh pork cuts. Lang, Joan // Restaurant Business;04/01/98, Vol. 97 Issue 7, p81
Features the cooking techniques for several cuts of pork. Suggested way of cooking the pork shoulder cut; How to cook the pork leg. INSET: Going into hocks.
- MISTAKE #52* Your Pork Is Dry and Gray. KLINGER, HANNAH // Cooking Light;Apr2013, Vol. 27 Issue 3, p168
The article looks at how to cook pork to the correct internal temperature of 145 degrees by inserting a meat thermometer into the thickest part of the pork tenderloin after cooking for the minimum time recommended by the recipe and removing the pork from the oven before it reaches 145 degrees.
- Marinated pork tenderloins. Vann, Patty M. // Southern Living;Jun99, Vol. 34 Issue 6, p204
Presents recipes for marinated pork tenderloins. Pork Tenderloin With Mustard Sauce; Pineapple-Pork Kabobs; Coriander-Pepper Pork Tenderloins; Apple Butter Pork Tenderloin.
- In the Kitchen with Cheeky Blakk. Hahne, Elsa // Offbeat;Feb2013, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p46
A recipe for Cheeky's Pork Ribs is presented.