MEETING THE NEED
- AT REDMOND, WA, HOME OFFICE: Microsoft consolidates cafes with Greek, veggie focus. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;12/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 12, p42
Reports that Microsoft Corp. has consolidated its three cafes at its Samammish dining facility in Redmond, West Virginia. Concept underlying the cafe; Variety of Greek foods featured at Samammish; Schedule of food service operations at the facility.
- Making Onsite Dining an Institutional Value. // Food Management;Aug2010, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p22
The article offers information on the myMicrosoft project launched by Microsoft Corp., which is an in-house initiative that is designed to make the firm a better and satisfying place to work and involves a business dining programs that is intended to offer high-quality and customer-friendly service.
- 24-Hour Convenience. // Food Management;Jan2015, Vol. 50 Issue 1, p23
A review is offered for the Market@ stores food service located at American software firm Microsoft Corp.
- IN LONG BEACH, CA: Hospital dishes lighten up for summertime. // FoodService Director;7/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p1
Reports on the changes in the Seaside Cafe menu at Long Beach Memorial Hospital in California to capitalize on customers who want lighter cold dishes and thirst-quenching beverages. Bottled beverages offered at the Cafe; Percentage of increase in beverage sales.
- THE GOURMET GAME. Bryant, Katherine // Restaurant Business;7/15/2001, Vol. 100 Issue 14, p85
Looks at how food service operators in the United States are enhancing their coffee programs to compete with coffee chains. Report by the National Coffee Association showing an increase in the number of new daily drinkers in the gourmet category in 2001; Number of gourmet coffee consumers;...
- WAITING ON YOU. // Echo Magazine;5/6/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 17, p61
Evaluates several restaurants in Phoenix, Arizona. AZ 88 restaurant and bar at Scottsdale Mall; Barbecue Company's Grill & Cafe; Landmark Restaurant; Pookie's Cafe.
- Taste of Mobile: Good Eats Galore. Mink, Randy // TravelAmerica;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p40
Recommends several restaurants on Alabama's Gulf Coast. Wintzell's Oyster House; Three Georges Southern Chocolates; Royal Street Cafe; Zea Rotisserie & Grill.
- PLAY IT COOL WITH THE KIDDIES. Lau, Michelle // Sunset;Jun2007, Vol. 218 Issue 6, p63
The article features the Tumble and Tea Cafe in Oakland, California. The cafe has an indoor play space for children. It serves lemonade, tomato salad, PB&J and Goldfish crackers. Several recreational areas for children include a castle and a mini-jungle gym. Sundays at the cafe feature Breakfast...
- WAITING ON YOU. // Echo Magazine;9/11/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 26, p73
Provides information on several restaurants in Phoenix, Arizona. Ruby Beet Gourmet; World Noodles; Havana Cafe.