URBAN, EDUCATED TECHIES: T. Rowe Price finds market for vegetarian meal choices
- A snapshot of two companies. // Training & Development;May99, Vol. 53 Issue 5, p92
Discusses the techniques employed at T. Rowe Price Associates Inc. and the Marriott Senior Living Services company to deal with rapid employee growth. Hiring difficulties; Career development; Management training; Customer relations.
- T. Rowe Price alters institutional focus. Star, Marlene Givant // Pensions & Investments;3/4/96, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p3
Reports that T. Rowe Price Associates Incorporated will be focusing on re-emphasizing the institutional separate account business. Statistics on institutional accounts; Information on other fund companies; Statistics on T. Rowe's assets.
- T. Rowe Price names three new directors. Plasencia, William // American Banker;4/29/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 81, p13
Reports that T. Rowe Price Associates has appointed James A.C. Kennedy, John H. Laporte and William T. Reynolds as directors of its board. Background on the appointed directors; Who they replaced; Worth of mutual fund assets owned by T. Rowe.
- No-load funds on Networking. Star, Marlene Givant // Pensions & Investments;5/29/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p26
Reports that T. Rowe Price Associates will make its funds available on Networking, a back-office record keeping system managed by the National Securities Clearing.
- T. Rowe Price joins on-line network to boost trust sales. Kapiloff, Howard // American Banker;6/1/1995, Vol. 160 Issue 104, p12
Reports that T. Rowe Price Associates Inc. has joined a computer network called Networking to boost its sales at bank trust departments. Networking's goal of simplifying customer record keeping; Opportunity for bank trust departments to perform back-office functions for Price funds via computers.
- T. Rowe Price seeking work as fund manager. Kapiloff, Howard // American Banker;1/8/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 5, p17
Reports that the mutual fund company, T. Rowe Price Associates Inc., is stepping up its efforts to manage the portfolios of bank-run mutual funds. Marketing strategy of the company; Several clients of the company; Services offered by the company.
- WHAT'S FOR DINNER? Sokol, Rainey // Vegetarian Journal;2002, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p15
Focuses on the value of being a vegetarian. Changes in the habits of eating; Difficulties encountered of being a vegetarian; Treatment toward animals.
- No-turkey options on turkey day. Bertagnoli, Lisa // Crain's Chicago Business;11/13/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p62
Features the Thanksgiving Day feast dinner offered by vegetarian restaurant Chicago Diner in Illinois. Inclusion of squash-apple soup and organic green field salad on the menu; Accounts of the vegetarian roast made of seitan offering; List of dishes available for takeout.
- A dressed-up dinner party. Leonard, Joanne // Vegetarian Times;Sep94, Issue 205, p34
Presents a vegetarian menu for a dressed-up dinner party. Recipes for linguine with hazelnuts, roasted garlic and balsamic vinegar; Wild rice and green chili cakes with smoky tomato sauce; Orange-glazed snow peas; Apple cocktail; Compote of pears, pistachios and port; Corn sauteed with mint and...