IN ASBURY-SOLOMONS (MD) CCRC: Cashless IDs create options, yield 12% overall savings
- POS SYSTEMS EMBRACE FOODSERVICE. Bennett, Stephen // National Petroleum News;Aug2004, Vol. 98 Issue 9, p54
Presents point-of-sale (POS) systems designed with integrated features for food service transactions and fuel and convenience purchases settings. Features of the Fiscal Systems' POS such as integrated back office and price book program; Capability of the Passport system, developed by Gilbarco...
- Is POS approaching critical mass? Frus, M. William // ABA Banking Journal;Sep85, Vol. 77 Issue 9, p49
Examines the implication of the evolution of point-of-sale (POS) electronic funds transfer on debit cards in the U.S. Consideration of the credit affiliation and networks; Forms of electronic assistance; Installation of debit-card-activated POS terminals.
- All-in-one retail and banking system. // Accountancy;Jun86, Vol. 97 Issue 1114, p166
Reports on the efforts of Fortronic Ltd. and Microsell to integrate banking and retailing through electronic funds transfer at point of sale (EFTPOS). Control of sales and stock information; Financial reliability.
- Why POS Check Conversion Will Win Over Merchants, Shoppers. Manfred, Lee; Merritt, Ken // American Banker;6/14/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 114, p6
Discusses trends that are driving interest in check conversion or electronification in the United States. Increased popularity of electronic payment at the point of sale (POS); Ways in which retailers, merchant-acquirers, financial institutions, service providers and consumers benefit...
- More Bulgarians use card payment methods. // Regional Today;
The article reports that majority of Bulgarians are more willing to use point-of-sale terminals rather than pay in cash, according to local media group Nova TV.
- Fund-Verifier SafeCheck To Double Its Client Base. Malhotra, Priya // American Banker;7/2/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 126, p17
Reports on the plan of New York-based SafeCheck, a company which authorizes paper checks at the point of sale, to double its client base by year 2003. List of U.S. companies using SafeCheck's service; Companies which will start using the services in 2003; Services provided by the company to...
- Retailers slow on EFTPOS upgrades. // NZ Business;Oct2010, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p7
The article reports on the data provided by payments supplier Paymark, which showed that the upgrades into electronic funds transfer at point of sale (EFTPOS) in New Zealand have been slow.
- Great timing. // NZ Business;Dec98/Jan99, Vol. 12 Issue 11, p4
Reports on the fees imposed for the electronic funds transfer and point-of-sale systems for retailers in Australia and New Zealand. Increases of fees for small businesses; Earnings of retailers in New Zealand in the year ended September 30, 1998.
- Talk to the card. Scott, Richard // Money (Australia Edition);Aug2011, Issue 137, p46
The author cites the benefits of being dependent on Electronic Funds Transfer at Point Of Sale (EFTPOS).