IN SODEXHO NATL. ACCOUNTS: Bickford eyes custom offer
- Sodexo Rolls Out "beâ€¦" Program. // FoodService Director;6/15/2011, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p14
The article focuses on the be... program, through which customers are invited to become more engaged, or re-engaged, with on-site dining, launched by Sodexo Corporate Services worldwide at 25 sites in 2011. Sodexo Corporate Services Solutions president Mark Bickford refers to the program as a...
- Sodexo's boss plans a new focus on food. Druce, Chris // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;3/26/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 4570, p6
The article focuses on the business plans of Sodexo Inc.'s new chief executive officer Aidan Connolly to rejuvenate the company's catering offer. Connolly wants the company to be more vocal about its excellent track record. As per Connolly, the company plans to focus on its growing expertise in...
- Agreements/contracts. // Medical Device Daily;6/7/2010, Vol. 14 Issue 108, p4
The article reports that TeleTracking Technologies and Sodexo have renewed their multi-year sales partnership for automated patient flow and transport solutions.
- JAZZMAN'S CAFÃ‰. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;5/17/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 20, p50
Features the Jazzman's CafÃ© in Allentown, Pennsylvania. Management of the restaurant by Sodexho USA; Success of the company; Business strategy of the company.
- Sodexho names healthcare chief. // Food Management;Aug2003, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p18
Reports on the appointment of George Chavel as president of the Health Care Services director of Sodexho USA in the U.S.
- Sodexho USA's PLANit program promotes environmental ethos and sustainability for employees and partners. ELAN, ELISSA // Nation's Restaurant News;1/21/2008, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p12
The article offers information about the company-wide sustainability initiative, PLANit by Sodexho USA, the North American arm of the Paris, France-based contract foodservice conglomerate Sodexho Alliance. The sustainability initiative aims to help employees, clients and customers to become more...
- Joint Venture Success in China: How Should We Select a Good Partner? Luo, Yadong // Journal of World Business;Summer98, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p145
The success of international joint ventures investing in emerging economies, most notably China, largely depends on the selection of local partners. This study illuminates various partner selection criteria that are important to the survival and growth of foreign companies active in China....
- Identifying and developing leaders for a global context. Rutsch, Andrew // Global Focus: The EFMD Business Magazine;Dec2009, Vol. 3 Issue 3, p24
The article focuses on the factors that contribute to and hinder the success of business leaders. It notes that the effects of globalization in identifying and developing leaders are the main challenges for human resources, and learning and development divisions. Further discussed are the...
- Find a Mole. Chase, Landy // Sales & Service Excellence Essentials;Apr2009, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p8
The article focuses on partnering with business insider and its advantages. These partners offer inside information on how a business operates and the key persons within companies. An effective business insider should be able to meet with key decision-makers, possess a motivation in order to be...