- CONTRACT MANAGEMENT. // FoodService Director;8/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 8, p22
Presents news briefs related to food service in the U.S. as of August 15, 2003. Changes in the account management procedures of Metz & Associates; Appointment of George Chavel at Sodexho USA; List of food service contracts acquired by food service companies.
- CONTRACTOR NOTES. // FoodService Director;4/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p11
Presents updates on the food service industry in the U.S. as of April 15, 2005. Program launched by Sodexho USA for all Spanish-speaking frontline employees; Rating received by the dining management team of Metz & Associates at Clarion, Pennsylvania Hospital from Avatar; Honors received by...
- WITH NEW MANUALS, RECIPES, ETC.: Metz sets culinary overhaul. // FoodService Director;11/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p34
Highlights the Quality Through Culinary Excellence Program of Metz & Associates Ltd. of Dallas, Pennsylvania. Aim of the procedure manuals, concept materials and other initiatives of the program; Team members of the program.
- WITH TRAINING, QUALITY FOCUS: Metz adds $4MM in Penn. // FoodService Director;8/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p22
Reports on the completion of the renovation on the Gateway Center Complex, a food service facility owned by Metz & Associates, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Features of the facility; Factors that contributed to the success of Metz.
- Healthy Evolution. // FoodService Director;5/15/2007, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p48
The article reports on the health and wellness programs being implemented at Erie Insurance Co. of Erie, Pennsylvania. A confluence of programs at the company is benefiting employees and giving Metz and Associates, Ltd. a chance to demonstrate its commitment to health and wellness. Food service...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/11/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 24, p20
Reports developments related to foodservices as of June 2001. Provision of Nutrition Friends program for schoolchildren by Metz & Associates; Contract grant for HMSHost Corp.; Launch of an amusement park by Panda Express at Six Flags Magic Mountain California.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/25/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 34, p18
Reports developments in food industry in the U.S. as of August 25, 2003. Reorganization of the contract food service business of Metz & Associates Ltd.; Recipients of the Philip A. Connelly Award; Appointment of Jeremy Jacob as chairman and chief executive of Delaware North Cos. of U.S. Travel...
- Contractors Sustain Strong Growth. // FoodService Director;5/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p90
The article presents the highlights of the contract census related to the foodservice industry in the U.S. Overall, the 47 companies in the census grew 9.9 percent in 2007, totaling $30.8 billion in revenue. Both Sodexo and Compass Group reported double-digit growth, with Sodexo's revenue rising...
- Metz's preferred dining program. // Food Management;Jun2002, Vol. 37 Issue 6, p12
Reports about the Preferred Dining program for hospital rooms by Metz & Associates.