Disclosure, Derivatives Key Points at Texas MAC Conference
- SEC Eyes Baseline Disclosure. Quigley, Joan // Bond Buyer;5/5/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33512, p1
Information about the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission's (SEC) baseline standards for municipal securities disclosures discussed at the National Federation of Municipal Analysts (NFMA) conference is presented. Topics include municipal securities market reform to enhance investor...
- SEC To Host XBRL Roundtables. // Business Finance;Apr2006, Vol. 12 Issue 4, p54
The article reports on the roundtables hosted by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) in Washington D.C. The purpose of the meeting is to discuss the implementation of the interactive data initiatives that can benefit the investors. The meeting will also educate SEC from the investors...
- Disclosure and Governance at Top of Investor Wishlist for 2003, Pricewaterhousecooper Survey Says. // High Yield Report;1/6/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p12
Reports on investors' increased focus on disclosure. Corporate scandals that contributed to the decline in investors' confidence; Investors' call for improved corporate governance.
- Credit is next frontier for strategic accounts. JACOBIUS, ARLEEN // Pensions & Investments;9/16/2013, Vol. 41 Issue 19, p4
The article reports on the growing interest by investors in strategic accounts because of its flexibility, lower fees and greater transparency as of September 2013.
- Issuers, Analysts Tout Disclosure Benefits. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;1/5/2015, Issue 34236, p1
Does disclosure, however admirable, actually contribute to an issuer's bottom line? Analysts and investors answer yes.
- Community Bankers Meet and Greet in Massachusetts. // Community Banker;Jun2003, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p14
Reports on a reception hosted by America's Community Bankers for member and nonmember bankers from Massachusetts on April 9, 2003. Highlights of the event; Photographs taken at the event.
- A sell-side analyst weighs in. Streeter, William W. // ABA Banking Journal;Apr2007, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p16
The article looks at the advice given by bank stock analyst James Schutz to bankers for giving information to investors and analysts. Schutz offered the advice during an investor relations session at the National Conference for Community of the American Bankers Association held in Orlando,...
- "HEY, RUPERT, CAN YOU OIL MY BACK?". // GQ: Gentlemen's Quarterly;Jul2006, Vol. 76 Issue 7, p92
The article presents several special events attended by some notable people in the U.S. The wooded outpost of San Francisco's Bohemian Club, the Groove, offered guest with artistic performances. Allen & Co.'s Sun Valley Conference has been financially supported and organized by investment banker...
- Mortgage Seasons. // National Mortgage News;9/13/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 49, p4
The article offers information on several mortgage conferences which includes New England Mortgage Banking Conference to be held in Providence, Rhode Island in September 2010, the annual convention of the Mortgage Bankers Association to be held in Atlanta from October 24-27, 2010, and...