- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;8/20/2012, Vol. 381 Issue 33767, p13
The article presents sales notices in the U.S. as of August 20, 2012 including electronic bids, bond details, and qualified tax exempt obligations.
- Quick Scales. // Bond Buyer;10/12/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33396, p15
The article lists the competitive sales in the U.S. including that of those in Florida State Board of Education, Baldwin-Whitehall School District, and Charleston County School District.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;3/4/2015, p7
Several tables are presented that list the results of negotiated bond sales in the U.S. as of March 4, 2015 including general obligation refunding bonds, series 2015 by Casey, Illinois, general obligation limited tax capital appreciation bonds, series 2015 by Evanston/Skokie Community School...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/11/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34058, p1
Statistics are presented related to negotiated bond sales across various states of the U.S. as of February 11, 2014 including Illinois, Alaska and California.
- Market Close: Munis Weaker Again as Total Volume Fell. Riggs, Taylor // Bond Buyer;11/13/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34011, p1
The article offers information related to condition of municipal bond market on November 12, 2013, which has been traded a few basis points weaker as the secondary market faded and market participants prepared for pricings of new deals.
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bond Buyer;1/23/2015, Issue F304, p1
The article presents several charts depicting the results of competitive bond sales of different public school districts in the U.S. including Eminence independent school district Finance Corp., Estill Company school district Finance Corp. and Litchfield Town.
- Competitive Bond Sales. // Bond Buyer;11/18/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34013, p1
The article focuses on the competitive bond sales in various regions of the U.S. including Pasadena, California, Ocean County, New Jersey, and Glendale, California.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;6/24/2014, Vol. 1 Issue 34131, p1
The article discusses results of negotiated sales of municipal bonds in various U.S. states as of June 2014 including General Obligation Warrants in Athens, Alabama, the California School Finance Authority's School Facility Revenue Bonds, and Senior Housing Rent Revenue Bonds in Columbus, Georgia.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/8/2014, Vol. 1 Issue F330, p1
The article lists results of competitive sales of U.S. municipal bonds including Evanston City, Illinois' General Obligation Corporate Purpose Bonds, Indiana's Evansville City's 2014 Sewage Works Revenue Bonds, and Kansas' Mission City's General Obligation Refunding Bonds as of 2014.