Resilient N.Y., N.J. Port Authority Selling $500 Million
- BUSINESS BRIEFING. // Interavia Business & Technology;Jul/Aug2001, Vol. 56 Issue 655, p8
Reports developments in the aviation industry in Europe as of August 2001. Details on the registration of Eutelstat SA; Accounts on the purchase of Galaxy Aerospace product line of Aircraft Industries by Gulfstream; Assessment on the review of the debt ratings of Raytheon Company by Moody's...
- 'Biggest UK operators lose 40% value in year'. // Travel Weekly (UK);5/30/2008, p10
The article reports on the 40% decline of the 100 largest travel operators in Great Britain. It pertains that 27 of the 100 biggest travel companies shows no increase in sales while 26 are selling less than they were in 2006. Furthermore, 44 companies increase their debts to hold their position...
- Forecasting Continued Trouble, Moody's Downgrades Debt of Three Airlines. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31292, p34
Reports on downgrade in debt of three U.S.-based airline companies by the rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. Impact of the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on downgrade in debt; Names of the airlines; Factors responsible for rebuilding revenue bases for airlines companies.
- Airline Industry Opens To International Buyers. Pasquali, Valentina // Global Finance;Mar2012, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p10
The article informs that the government of India has allowed foreign airlines to purchase a stake of up to 49% in the domestic airline industry, which is reeling under a debt of about 20 billion dollar.
- Keep 'em flying! // Promo;Apr2003, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p23
Focuses on the success of frequent-flier programs as a means of promotional campaign of the airlines industry in the U.S. Extension of the elite qualification of its members; Achievement of double miles for all restaurant and home-improvement store purchases on their Mileage Plus Visa cards;...
- Untitled. // Marketing Week;9/4/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p12
Reports on the television sponsorship deal between BMI airline and London Weekend Weather on ITV1 in England. Feature of bird characters; Sales promotion of the airline; Advertising agency.
- MARKET FOCUS. Velocci, Jr., Anthony L. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;12/3/2001, Vol. 155 Issue 23, p10
Focuses on the aviation sales of Boeing Co. in the United States. Levels of profitability on the aircrafts manufacturing volume; Price of stock on investors investment; Issuance of the airlines liquidity and balance profile.
- Special promotions. // Travel Agent;01/20/97, Vol. 284 Issue 11, p42
Reports on special promotions launched by airlines as of January 20, 1997. Joint sales promotion of the United Airlines and Bloomingdale's; LanChile's `Visit Chile' fares from Miami in Florida, New York City and Los Angeles, California.
- Royal Jordanian. Tomlinson, Hugh // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/8/2008, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p34
The article features Jordan's national airline Royal Jordanian. The company's privatisation was originally planned in the 1990s, but at the time, the floundering organisation was saddled with almost $700 million in debt as it struggled to compete in the long-haul market. After the September 11,...