April Trade Deficit Narrows to $42 Billion
- Truth In Trade. Freeman, Harry L.; Baugman, Laura M. // International Economy;Fall2002, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p44
Focuses on the impact of predicted 393.4 billion dollars U.S. deficit on economic recoveries. Annual rate of U.S. merchandise trade deficit; Percentage on the operations of foreign affiliates of U.S. firms; Ownership-based approach of calculation on the U.S. current accounts.
- Forecast. // BRW;6/24/2004, Vol. 26 Issue 24, p31
Forecasts the economic condition in Australia. Indication of high commodity prices; Trouble in trade balance; Account deficit of the nation.
- Japan trade balance seesaws. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;11/12/2013, pA02
A weaker yen helped boost overseas investment income, leading to a 14.3% gain in Sept. vs. a year earlier, more than expected. But excluding one-time items and seasonal factors, the balance was actually in its largest deficit since 1996.
- INDUSTRY comment. Pidgeon, Ron // Packaging Magazine;2/23/2006, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p4
The article comments on the increase in number of unemployment and trade deficit in Great Britain. It asserts that these economic indicators are not to be surprise off given that there are many factories that close its operation. It reflects on how the government addresses the situation. It...
- U.S. trade deficit in goods and services reached record in December. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;3/3/2003, Vol. 32 Issue 36, p11
Reports on the level of the U.S. trade deficit in goods and services in the U.S. in December 2002. Amount of goods exported by U.S. companies; Reason for the deficit; Increase in the consumer price index in January 2003.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Vadum, Matthew; Siegel, Gary E.; Vekshin, Alison; McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;10/21/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31495, p2
Reports developments related to bonds in the U.S. as of October 2002. Increase in the consumer price index; Average Consumer Price Index; Trade deficit.
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);10/24/2005, Vol. 6 Issue 43, p56
Presents data related to commerce in the U.S. as of October 2005. Changes in containerized import trade through the Port of Los Angeles in California from 2004 to 2005; Trade deficit of the country with Chile; Information on "The Journal of Commerce" and the Economic Cycle Research Institute...
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);11/14/2005, Vol. 6 Issue 46, p49
Presents data related to commerce in the U.S. as of November 21, 2005. Traffic and capacity of air cargo; Trade deficit of the U.S. with Mexico; Growth rate of the "Journal of Commerce" and the Economic Cycle Research Institute industrial price index.
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);10/3/2005, Vol. 6 Issue 40, p36
Presents data related to commerce in the U.S. as of September 2005. Trade deficit of the U.S. with Israel; Industrial price index of the "Journal of Commerce" and Economic Cycle Research Institute; Changes in the imports through the Port of Long Beach in California.