Moody's Raises $123 Million of Connecticut Subordinate SRF Bonds to Aaa
- Supervalu Shopping for $350M 8-Yr Senior Notes. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;11/17/2015, p4
The article discusses the plan of grocery store franchise Supervalu to revolve funds to cover the retirement of its 2016 notes. Finance company Goldman Sachs is reported to lead the issuance of eight-year senior notes for which Moody's Investors Service has assigned a rating. Moody's senior...
- Moody's: SRFs May Face Risks When Switching From GICs. Dutton, Audrey // Bond Buyer;12/11/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33021, p6
The article reports that state revolving funds (SRFs) may face unexpected losses in liquidity and declining future returns. According to Moody's Investors Service Inc. analysts, many of the SRFs are considering terminating guaranteed investment contracts with struggling banks and financial...
- Moody's reviews creditworthiness of drinking water SRF programs. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;03/31/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30362, p1
Reports on Moody's Investors Service Inc. analysis that the creditworthiness of some state revolving loan fund programs may suffer as loans are increasingly made to financially insecure drinking water providers in the United States. Moody's A2 rating of Kansas's drinking water SRF program;...
- NEBRASKA: Moody's Boosts Water Fund. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;9/19/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32716, p9
The article reports on the double-A category upgrade made by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to Nebraska Investment Finance Authority's state revolving fund for drinking water. The upgrade moved the credit to Aa3 from A1. The rating agency stated that the upgrade is based on the operating history...
- Battery Charged Up. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;9/22/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31724, p37
Reports on the ratings allocated by Moody's Investors Service for the new-money and refunding deal of Battery Park City Authority in New York. Provision of fixed-rate portion; Reflection of resolution backing the debt; Increase of pledged revenues from residential towers.
- Moody's Drops Cicero, N.Y., to Baa 1. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31751, p2
Reports on Moody's Investor Service's downgrading of the central New York town of Cicero to Baa1 from A3.
- Moody's Drops Chicago GOs to Aa3 Over Budget, Reserve Woes. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/9/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33363, p3
The article reports on the negative rating given by Moody's Investors Service Inc. to the general obligation credit of Chicago, Illinois.
- Whitefish Bay Sinks. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;8/18/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33368, p9
The article reports that credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. downgraded the ratings of Whitefish Bay School Districts credit rating from Aa2 to Aa3 attributed to its decision to renege its moral obligation pledge in Wisconsin.
- Liberty Central Schools Raised to A1 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;12/14/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33432, p2
The article reports that the A1 general rating of the Liberty Central School District has been upgraded to A2 by Moody's Investors Service Inc. which affected 4.68 million dollars of outstanding long-term debt in New York.