Contraction Slowed, Richmond Fed Says
- The Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond: Governor Seay and the issues of the early years. Parthemos, James // Economic Review (00946893);Jan/Feb90, Vol. 76 Issue 1, p7
Focuses on issues concerning the Federal Reserve Bank of Ricmond. Personal triumph for Governor George J. Seay; Reserve banks and the reserve board; Financing schemes; Credit policies; Payment system issues.
- Statements to the Congress. Black, R.P. // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Nov91, Vol. 77 Issue 11, p920
Describes the role of the Richmond Reserve Bank in the supervision and regulation of Credit and Commerce American Holdings (CCAH) which was made before the House Committee on Banking, Finance and Urban Affairs. CCAH came under the supervision ofthe Richmond Reserve Bank after CCAH acquired...
- Manufacturing Pulls Back In October: Richmond Fed. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;10/24/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33802, p2
The article offers information on the survey conducted by the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond which shows that the U.S. manufacturing index has decreased to negative index seven form positive index four in September 2012.
- Richmond Fed: Factory Activity Up 'Moderately'. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/28/2012, Vol. 382 Issue 33820, p2
The article focuses on a survey conducted by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond regarding manufacturing activity in the central Atlantic region.
- Richmond Fed: Factory Activity Strengthened. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;8/28/2013, Vol. 385 Issue 33970, p2
The article informs that the manufacturing activity in the central Atlantic region has gained strength in August 2013, as the index surged to positive 14 from negative 11 in July 2013, according to the monthly survey conducted by the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Factory Activity Gains, Richmond Fed Says. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;4/25/2012, Vol. 380 Issue 33703, p2
The article reports on the growth in the manufacturing activity of Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Richmond factory index up. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;5/27/2015, pA02
The article reports on the rise in manufacturing index of the Richmond Federal Reserve.
- Richmond Fed: Manufacturing Slows. Siegel, Gary // Bondbuyer.com;11/24/2015, p13
The article reports that according to the monthly business activity survey by the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, manufacturing activity in the central Atlantic region decreased in November 2015.
- News In Brief: Manufacturing Slowed, Richmond Fed Says. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;11/14/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31265, p2
Reports on the contraction in October 2001 in the manufacturing activity served by the Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond. Optimism in the status of manufacturing for six months; Decrease in the shipments of business activity; Decrease in the orders and capacity utilization; Other area...