Israel's Strategy for Combating Palestinian Terror
- Net assessment. Donnini, Frank P. // Airpower Journal;Winter97, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p94
Reviews the book `Elements of Military Strategy: An Historical Approach,' by Archer Jones.
- HOLIDAY SAVINGS STRATEGIES. Kay, Ellie // Today's Christian Woman;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p14
Presents holiday savings strategies for shoppers in the U.S. Availability of double manufacturer's coupons; Accessibility of web bucks; Advisory on signing up for grocer's store card for quicker checkouts.
- Boarding Exercises Enhance Fleet Irregular Warfare. Villarreal, Candice // All Hands;May2009, Issue 1106, p32
The article reports on the joint warrior exercise training conducted in collaboration with sailors from USS Porter and USS Philippine Sea which aims to enhance the battle group's abilities in executing maritime strategy.
- Former Chinese Diplomat Comments on U.S. Middle East Strategy. // Chinascope;Jan/Feb2013, Issue 61, p34
The article reports on the commentary of Liu Baolai, former Chinese ambassador to the Middle East and former Vice President of the Chinese People's Institute of Foreign Affairs, about the Middle East strategy of the U.S.
- LEBANON-SYRIA. // Middle East Reporter (Daily Edition);5/3/2011, Vol. 198 Issue 5084, p15
The article reports on the decreasing number of Syrians seeking refuge in Lebanon after Syrian troops were redeployed along the Syrian-Lebanese border.
- US MILITARY IN REBOOT CAMP. // Christian Science Monitor;9/21/2001, Vol. 93 Issue 209, p10
Editorial. Comments on strategies of the United States military in attacking terrorists.
- Venetian War Galleys. // Italian Lakes: (Landmark Visitors Guide;2004 4th Edition, p174
Presents information on the war of Venice and Milan in 1424. Strategy of Venice to outflank the attackers.
- HOW THE WEST LOST THE PEACE IN 1945: Part II. Colville, John // Contemporary Review;Feb86, Vol. 248 Issue 1441, p73
The article focuses on the military strategy adopted by the Soviet Union. The State Department suffered from the strange delusion that a tough policy towards the Soviet Union might result in its making a separate peace with Germany, a reversion to the Molotov-Ribbentrop pact. In August 1944, the...
- Professor Schuman's Global Strategy. Victor S. Yarros // New Republic;9/14/42, Vol. 107 Issue 11, p319
Presents a letter to the editor in reference to the article "The Need for Global Strategy," published in the August 1, 1942 issue.
- Wise clients will utilise the full span of media agencies. Carter, John // Campaign;10/10/97, Issue 41, p27
Opinion. Focuses on the need for advertisers to study military strategy and relate them to advertising and media in television. Relying on media agencies to help clients gain competitive market advantage; Equalization of airtime prices; Factors to consider when buying television airtime spots.