Hot Hands of U.S. Equity Fund Managers in European Markets: Performance and Style Analysis
- Global asset allocation for individual investors. Droms, William G. // CPA Journal;Sep94, Vol. 64 Issue 9, p26
Advises personal financial planning advisers and clients on portfolio investment strategies. Decision on investment asset mix; Factors and methods in the determination of proper asset mix; Asset allocation; Asset categories for individual investors; Global portfolio asset allocation; Returns...
- Everyone talks diversification; it's easy to do. Kinney // Fort Worth Business Press;7/19/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 29, p32
Provides information on diversification in the management of a portfolio of individual investments such as stocks, bonds or mutual funds. Capability of the portfolio to withstand the overall negative consequences of risk; Quantifying of investment goals by asset allocation; Limitations to...
- A General Proof of Merton's Analytic Derivation of the Efficient Portfolio Frontier. Prakash, Arun J.; LaCava, Gerald; Parhizgari, Ali M. // Quarterly Journal of Business & Economics;Summer89, Vol. 28 Issue 3, p67
This paper extends Merton's derivation of the efficient portfolio frontier to the general case of the class of stable paretian distribution for any value of the characteristic exponent 1 < a = 2. The results obtained are the same as those obtained by Merton.
- investment tools. Dixson, Michael // Credit Union Executive Journal;Nov/Dec2001, Vol. 41 Issue 6, p35
Identifies investment portolio underperformance. Reasons for the reduced investment portfolio performance; Proper time to begin extending portfolio durations; How to properly manage duration under different interest-rate environments.
- With Liberty and Strong Returns for All. Rasmussen, Eric // Investment Management Weekly;11/29/99, Vol. 12 Issue 45, p1
Examines the disparities between portfolio managers and consultants.
- Give Your Portfolio a " Spring Cleaning " // Munday Courier (TX);3/15/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p3
The article offers tips for managing an investment portfolio.
- The Dichotomy Between Investment Advice and Investment Education: Is No Advice Really the Best Advice? Muir, Dana M. // Berkeley Journal of Employment & Labor Law;2002, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p1
Focuses on the condition of investment and education advice for employees seeking investment decisions in the U.S. Differentiation of investment education from investment advice; Discouragement on the provision of investment advice by regulatory regimes; Provision of a proposal for balancing...
- Real Options Theory: An Alternative Methodology Applicable to Investment Analyses in R & D Projects. Tadeu, Hugo Ferreira Braga; Silva, Jersone Tasso Moreira // Australian Journal of Basic & Applied Sciences;Apr2014, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p444
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including conventional investment assessment methods, financial options techniques and investment assessment schemes.
- PORTFOLIO PRIORITIZATION PROCESS. Chin, Gary // Agile Project Management;2004, p219
An overview of the portfolio prioritization process is presented.