Are you going with the flow?
- EDDIE'S furnishings. // Cabinet Maker;6/6/2003, Issue 5341, p35
Focuses on the dream analysis offered by First London Bed Co. in London, England.
- Negative vibes. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);3/4/2013, Vol. 64 Issue 10, p90
The article presents an answer to a question of how to protect one's aura from negative vibes at the workplace.
- RESEARCH NOTE: THE VARIETY OF AURA EXPERIENCES. ALVARADO, CARLOS S. // Journal of the Society for Psychical Research;Oct2016, Vol. 80, p223
An introduction is presented in which the author discusses the contents of the issue including which revolves around the topic of existence of human auras, aura vision, and manifestations of auras in the body.
- Can you see people's auras? You're not alone. Thomson, Helen // New Scientist;11/20/2010, Vol. 208 Issue 2787, p01
The article reports on research on a man with Asperger's syndrome named R. F. that was conducted by Vilayanur Ramachandran and his colleagues at the University of California in San Diego, California and which found that some individuals may be able to see the auras that psychics claim indicate a...
- By their auras shall ye know them. Mandel, Leon // AutoWeek;03/29/99, Vol. 49 Issue 14, p9
Asserts that automobile drivers have different types of auras. Types of aura as related to types of automobiles owned.
- KILNER, WALTER JOHN (1847-1920). // Spirit Book;2005, p212
A profile of medical electrician Walter John Kilner is presented. He was born in Suffolk, England on May 23, 1847. He studied medicine at St. Thomas Hospital in London, England. He was appointed to be in charge of electro-therapy at St. Thomas Hospital in June 1879 and became interested in the...
- Tulunasia Park. Keppel, Patrick // Literary Review;Spring90, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p319
Relates the author's experiences as a writer for a dream interpretation column in a newspaper. Views on Diana Siam's book `Concurrent Dimensions,' which focused on the study of dreams; Siam's theories on the control of dream settings; Author's relationship with a reader who sent letters to her...
- In your dreams. Koontz, Katy // Shape;Jul96, Vol. 15 Issue 11, p108
Focuses on dream analysis. Therapeutic value of dreams; Lucid dreaming; Dreams as portents. INSET: Manipulating your dreams, by K.K..
- Are dreams trying to tell us something? // USA Today Magazine;Sep95, Vol. 124 Issue 2604, p6
Discusses the meaning of dreams. Reasons for having dreams; Gaining of personal insight through analysis of dreams; Tips for interpreting dreams.