- Bull Moose Music Grabs More Territory. Bates, Patricia // Billboard;10/02/99, Vol. 111 Issue 40, p88
Reports on the eight store opened by Bull Moose Music in Portland, Maine. Business philosophy of its owner, Brett Wickard; Financial performance of the company; Reasons for selecting a location in Maine; Citation received.
- city watch. Dieck, Jodi // New Orleans Magazine;Feb2002, Vol. 36 Issue 5, pCG4
Features several retail shops and restaurants in New Orleans, Louisiana. Salon Diversions; Belle Forch Ã© Criolle Restaurant and Bar; Black Bull Cigar Company.
- New era of retail economics. Fallon, Bill // Fairfield County Business Journal;3/30/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 13, pS17
The article reports on the optimism of Stephen Bull, president of the Greater Danbury Chamber of Commerce, on retail despite the financial crisis in Connecticut in 2009. Bull states that some retailers closed their stores, but asking them before they shut, their facility in Danbury was doing...
- COROMANDEL 4 SQUARE UNDERWAY. // SupermarketNews;Jul2014, Vol. 7 Issue 7, p8
The article reports that a new store of the retail chain Four Square is under construction in Coromandel, New Zealand and mentions the views of Angela Bull, Foodstuffs North Island (NI) general manager property development, on the retailer's investment in Coromandel.
- OREWA REFURB. // SupermarketNews;Oct2014, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p2
The article reports on an application filed by supermarket company Foodstuffs North Island to refurbish its New World Orewa store in New Zealand with improvement in car park layout and lighting and presents views of Angela Bull, general manager at Foodstuffs.
- John Bull nominated for Chamber of Commerce's Business of the Year in Nassau. // Travel Markets Insider Magazine;Spring2008, p72
The article announces the nomination of John Bull Ltd. for the prestigious "Business of the Year Awards" in Nassau, Bahamas. The company is the only retail company to be selected for the nomination while the other finalists were The Atlantis Resort and The Bank of The Bahamas Ltd. The award will...
- TRANSACTIONS. // SCTWeek;1/7/2008, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p5
The article presents information on several consolidation and mergers of corporations around the world. Dutch property investor Nieuwe Steen Investments acquired the 4,357-square-meter Herti mall, in Zug, Switzerland, from a Swiss seller for â‚¬21 million. Atlanta-based Bull Realty sold a...
- Finding New Opportunities. Mullen, Daniel // Decor;Jun2009, Vol. 129 Issue 6, p30
The article discusses the advantages AS Hanging System to the art-and-framing retailers in the U.S. Bull City Art & Frame Co. owners Lewis and Tiffany Bowles say that the system has provided a pleasant atmosphere for their customers in Durham, North Carolina. Moreover, Forever Yours Preservation...
- J.P. Morgan Upgrade Boosts Polo Shares. Burrows, Dan // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/20/2004, Vol. 187 Issue 11, p2
Reports on the stock performance of Ralph Lauren Inc., current as of January 20, 2004. Percent increase in share price; Upgrade of stocks by J.P. Morgan Securities; Bullish expectations for Polo's retail operations.