Easy steps to buying
- What is it? crateandbarrel.com. E. B. // Money (Australia Edition);Apr2014, Issue 166, p28
The article offers information on retail store chain Crate & Barrel's online store crateandbarrel.com which offers household items such as dinnerware, napery and glassware.
- US furniture chair plans UK entranace. // Cabinet Maker;9/2/2011, Issue 5753, p8
The article reports on the plan of U.S. furniture chain Crate & Barrel to launch its Great Britain website alongside its planned showrooms in London, England.
- Online sales clicking for Crate & Barrel. Baeb, Eddie // Crain's Chicago Business;03/20/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p61
Reports on the launch of the online service of Crate & Barrel in Chicago, Illinois. Offering of a wedding registry; Online sales in 1999; Addition of line of furniture to the site in 2000; Expected online sales in 2000.
- Now online: a view of a room. SWEENEY, BRIGID // Crain's Chicago Business;1/21/2013, Vol. 36 Issue 3, p0004
The article reports on the launch of an online three-dimensional (3-D) room design tool, 3-D Room Designer by Northbrook, Illinois-based Crate & Barrel Co. The tool was developed by the home furnishings chain in collaboration with technology firm NedSense, according to electronic commerce...
- CB2 WILL PUT YOUR ORDER ON HOLD. // Multichannel Merchant (Penton Media, Inc.);Dec2009/Jan2010, Vol. 5 Issue 12, p72
In this article, the author comments on merchants holding shipments for Christmas holiday delivery as observed in the delivery options offered at the Website of merchant CB2, an offshoot of Crate & Barrel. Options include having the order shipped immediately, having the merchant hold the order...
- Crate & Barrel targets bargain hunters. Duff, Mike // Retailing Today;2/12/2007, Vol. 46 Issue 2, p15
The article reports on the initiatives taken by Crate & Barrel Inc., a U.S.-based manufacturer of modern furniture and home accessories, to compete for mass-market customers in the industry. The company reportedly made several changes on their catalog and web site through expansion and renaming....
- Your comments, please. MAGILL, KEN // Multichannel Merchant (Penton Media, Inc.);Apr2010, Vol. 6 Issue 3, p22
The article focuses on customer product ratings and reviews on e-commerce sites which can be used to learn more about customer expectations. Online merchant Land of Nod has utilized this approach to further connect and respond to their customers by offering outright product replacements and gift...
- Another Segal Looks to Make His Mark. // Chain Store Age;Aug2003, Vol. 79 Issue 8, p38
Features Chris Segal, son of Crate & Barrel founder Gordon Segal. Bid of Segal for the catalog and e-commerce assets of Chiasso Inc.; Educational background; Goals of Segal for Chiasso.
- Furnishings, online sales look good for top retailers. // Furniture/Today;1/26/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 21, p44
Reports on the sales growth of home furnishings in New York City. Performance of the online furnishings sales; Performance of the Internet business of Crate & Barrel Inc.; Business outlook at Ethan Allen Inc.